Reviews for Melting Summer
All For Jesus chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Please update! I love this story!
sarcasmwasmile chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
yeah tell that witch ed! and yes i know im talking to an imaginary character and that im shouting at my computer! i seriously dont care though:)
Emily chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
plz update soon
fictionlover94 chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
I'm still a fan. Can't wait for you to continue during winter break. Which Ironically is the same time mine is.
Funmilayo chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
Very good job
fictionlover94 chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Only 5 more chapters! man i hope this ends really good. I love the story. Man, caspian thinks susan is his mom? he is delerious. Hope they get out of there soon. Man i cannot wait to read more. Update soon.
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Haha that guy deserved a punch in the face! Awesome job! Yay Caspian's alive! Hope you update soon! And what kind of ideas do you need or do you have them all planned out?
mae-E chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
this was an interesting chapter! I lovoed the fact that she beat the crap out of that guy! way to go girl!

glad to she that she was able to get him warmed up. wewll now that they are together they have a fighting chance. so with only five chapters left what is going to happen? will rescue come? will her letter bring the aid needed?
mae-E chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
very interesting! she should have taken the centaurs with her at least that way she would have had protection.

So now she is in the very clutchs of the person that they didn't want her it. at least she is with him again. what is he going to think hen he sees her all dressed up? will he get the wrong idea? or ill he know that it is part of some trick.

hopefully they can find their way out soon. or maybe can be rescued. maybe a centaur followed her to report the location back.

just why was the village vacant? and why did she smell fresh bread if it was?
Kittenly chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Since when do you say "y'all?" o.O

Anywho, on to the review! One thing that really bothered me was the word corpse. That means a dead body. A cadaver. Carcass. You get the picture. It would be find if Susan thought the person was dead, but you showed him shivering, and that implies not dead. So I'd suggest using a better word in its place.

Other than that, pretty nice chapter, if a wee tad slow.

Keep updating!

~Kitten
QueenONarnia chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
OH WOW! The suspense. It's killing me! Good job. Hurry up and write more already ;-)
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
aww. poor caspian. Poor susan.. I really like i though. hope you update soon!
lrr chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
OOPS! IM SORRY! I DIDN'T RELIZE THAT IT WAS A DREAM! I'M SORRY! DON'T KILL ME!

this is not lrr its her friend!
lrr chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
YOU KILLED CASPIAN! WHY? I LOVE HIM! HE'S NEVER DIES! WHAT THE... IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!
RemmyBlack chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
This is great and sorry no suggestions anyway love it )
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »