Reviews for Couldn't Have Said It Better
kat chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Yeah, it was cheesy, but who cares. Awesome Gabbyness. I do wish you would write longer Gabbyness though. Cuz, you are good at it.
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
This chapter, was sad...

AND HAPPY!

“Gibbs, you just made me the happiest girl in the whole entire universe!”

Its like wow! I wanted to cry! *Really.. cause I'm on edge like that lol*

Keep up awesome stories!

Always,

Ellie
STLFAN chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
Great Job as always. Will watch for new fics from you. :)
KellyRoxton chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
Aww you made me cry and it was so sweet. I was looking forward to glimpses off Tim's friends driving him crazy at the reception but I loved how you wrote it. gREAT Job. Hugs Always. Sad to see it end.
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
What a BEAUTIFUL birthday prezzie. Love Love Loved it.. Yippee! so very sweet of you to write me a chapter in your story. Gotta have my GAbby we have to talk soon in IM'ing about the one were going to work on together Giggles I was thinking about it on my drive home. Hugs you tight. GREAT Job. Can't wait to read more from you. Hugs you Tight. Dancin around doing a jib. It's My birthday and I'm Getting GAbby prezzies which are truly wonderful. YES!
STLFAN chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
I enjoyed the songfic, don't be so hard on yourself. You write and I read. I can't write worth a lick. SO keep writing and I'll keep reading. Especially if it is a Gabby fic. Thanks for sharing. :)
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Oh my goodness what a beautiful chapter I really am enjoying the thought you put into this process GREAT JOB. Aww I can't wait to read more. WAy to go! Write more and post soon. Hugs you Tight.
KellyRoxton chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
I think it's someone helping you up from the ground sort of like angels. telling someone they are not alone. We always feel alone and yet sometimes when we are in are darkest hour doesn't it feel like someone is there right beside you whispering in your ear. I feel that sometime when I have to wait for a test to be run on my body and I'm scared and alone and only dr's and nurses around and they try to be cheerful but your scared and so alone and yet there is a peace that washes over me sometime. I think it's angels or possibly loved ones gone bye... Hugs Great job.
leebug1219 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
I think you are doing a fine job. Its one of the first times I could read Gabby and not cringe. I look forward to updates.
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Will you stop your stories are GREAT. I think your writing is great sorry I haven't had the chance to review as often as I should but I've been tied up at work. Hugs you tight.

Love Your Story Lots. Hugs
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Great Chapter.

Hugs you. Write more soon Maybe a GAbby tie in. Yippee! Loving this story and of course the meatloaf songs trying to find the first one though can't seem to find which disc. Prolly the one I don't have.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aww How Beautiful. great Job. Hugs you. I'm going to pm you in a few minutes about our idea. I think we can work on it together and make one kickin one shot. Hugs you tight. Lots of thoughts of hugs at this time for you.