Reviews for Just an Ordinary Day
VegasGoddess chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
What a perfect ending! :-D Absolutely loved it.

33VegasGoddess
1547291 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hi!

What a lovely story! I really enjoyed it. and Nick encouraging her to talk to Grissom about her feelings for him was sweet.

And the conversation between them is great, though not exactly how I envisioned them coming together, I love it.

Thanks so much for sharing. This is the first GSR story I read from you and it's great!

Happy New Year!
caz1969 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Brought a tear to my eye

Beautiful!
Forensic Nurse chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing ... I suspect it would have happened just like this. I love how Nick encouraged her - he always was a good friend to Sara.
tikismile chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Dude... tears to my eyes in less that a minute. Go you! :D
anneruhland chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I think I like this take on Gil and Sara alot. Somehow it just seems to fit in with who they are. annw
My Kate chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This story was so sensitive it brought more than one tear to my eyes...just a beautiful account of how I always envisioned them coming together...wonderful words...thanks for sharing this story with us...
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Great work! I really enjoyed it.
ilovegsr chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh that was beautiful! Ya know, you could make a chapter two with the smut? LOL! Thanks for writing this...
toothchick chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Beautiful & perfect!
KimCSI chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Oh wow! A great story that gave me butterflies multiple times!
Vplasgirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I adored this. And absolutely adored how you wrapped it up. "It was a Sunday..." and we all know what happened after that. Beautifully written.
December Wind chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
:'( They're both gone now...

I'm already getting sick of stories in Costa Rica. This was a nice break from all that.
leddy chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Beautiful story. I wouldn't be surprised if Sara were the one to have initiated the beginning of their physical relationship.
CR1-GSR chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Wow that was just oh so perfect .