Reviews for Sleeping Loony
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "Sleeping Loony", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1435.0
Rebel Goddess chapter 10 . 7/28/2004
I've been laughing so hard since chapter 6 that I'm nearly in tears. Sugarfangs? I think they heard my guffaw in Canada. Wonderful story. Possibly the best yet. More please. Wow.
Kathy chapter 10 . 3/11/2004
So when are we going to get the next fairy tale ala William?
Love your stuff, btw.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
I love it, I love it, I love it! ROTFLMAO!
Lord of Pillows chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
!

It was a very good story, and that was my woot for you.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2002
I love your stuff - all the fairy tale ones crack me up. Love the narrator/character dialogue.. too funny!
AngelBlaze2 chapter 10 . 8/17/2002
Wooooooo!

That was funfunfunfunfun! William's to narrate the next story? How are we poor readers supposed to concentrate when that gorgeous sexy vamp is narrating? On second thought, never mind... *drifts away thinking of Spike and carnage and Spike and blood and Spike...*

*_*

STALKER
jellybean chapter 10 . 6/1/2002
you're right. this story was completely crazy. The narrarations were cool, and I now cannot look at a fairy tale the same way again. This was the weirdest story I have ever read...but it made me laugh so hard my sides hurt. So there might be hope for you yet.
Green Bunny Goddess chapter 10 . 5/26/2002
Dear cod! I'm afraid to do the other Fairytale fics! That's a lot of freaking formatting! But it gave me a huge smile, so I guess I'll survive...:)
Kendra A chapter 10 . 1/24/2002
Meltha-you've done it again! Though I think I've already sent enthused feedback on this story, I'm sending some more. I'm glad you've finished "Sleeping Loony"-the end was hilarious, and I'm sure Lorne was happy with his match :) I'm also bubbling in anticipation for the next story, in which our favorite boy narrates... Whoo-hoo! Keep up the spectacularly good work!
willowwood chapter 10 . 12/31/2001
Ok What Asylum did you say you'd escaped from again?...LOL only kidding if i think you've come from a nutty home then what does it say about me because i loved this story and all of the others of yours i've read so far.

Keep up the great work i think your brill!
Wicked Lady chapter 10 . 12/27/2001
LOVED IT! Every single chapter had me laughing. You messed up the time line, confused to the point of no return and talked to the charaters. DO IT AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN! ::hits herself 4 quoting Dru:: I can't wait to read what other stories you might have. Keep writing!
Raven chapter 10 . 12/22/2001
AHHHHHHHH! That was the best...it was soooo good! this is the first I've read now me and the voices are going to find the rest of the stories that you wrote!..

"I’ve tried walking through walls before,” Rose murmured thoughtfully. “I always end up bumping my nose.”

I can relate...
Kelley chapter 10 . 12/21/2001
Aaaaaaaah! Oh my god! That was freakin awesome! I laughed soooooo hard! I might have to print this out later just so I can have it around all the time to laugh at...since I don't really do much studying (just write fanfiction instead). Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see another story from ya!
veggie'slilangel chapter 10 . 12/21/2001
hehehe Loved it! And whole fairy tale parody narrarated by Spike! I can't wait!