Reviews for Rua's Thoughts
superedfan chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
I like this story and it up.

From superedfan with best regards.
Blue Hurricane chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
*Dances around* Yay! This chapter brightened up my day! (Even though there arent much happy things) Whoopie! Ahem... Well, this chapter was nicely written, but the first chapter, 1st line, 11th word: Shouldn't it be "track"?
volcaniclord chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
Hey goddess

Nice. I love it. You rreally described well the fear of Rua during the duel. Also, his expressions during the duel were very precise. For a episode focused on Yusei, you did a good job.

Have a good day

p.s. I don't do party
DreamsDragon chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
Great chapter :3
Isumo 1489 chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
Hey! Nice new chapter, hope my earlier spoiler didn't ruin it for you. The newest episodes are nearly uppon us, and really the series is going in directions I never really saw coming.

I gotta say though, that Rua is gunna have one hell of a time in the coming chapters, especially if his views were that shaken based on Security's behavior. Hope all is well and that your adventures in college are less stressful than mine. :)

Your Humble Servent,

PS. I now have both a Signer deck with all the current dragons out minus Ruka's dragon and including Rua's Power Tool, and I also have a Dark Signer deck that has been tested against a Stardust Assualt Mode Deck and I won...suffice to say, I'm playing both sides more than ever with Carly and Kiryu's Earthbound Gods in that deck.
DreamsDragon chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Great Chapter :3 Keep doing your best!
volcaniclord chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Hey goddess. Good to see that you are back

I like the new chapter. Once again, the spirit of Rua was 100% there. Also, you did a good job describing the reaction of Rua during the duel.

I was a good idea to see Rua's reaction when he learned that Bommer was the dark signer. Beside Ysei, he was the one that was the most in contact with him. So all in all, it was very good.

And also, i'm still alive. My exams are over in two days and the first thing I'm going to do is to write the next chapter. I have a good idea on how things will evolve from now on, so it shouldn't be to bad

Have a good day

Blue Hurricane chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
Holy cow! I'm in love! Your writing is always an inspiration! I'm not joking! But according to your review replies, if i may say something (Pls don't get mad) then don't write if you're busy. If you squeeze time out, your writing will not be as good. trust me, you really are one of the best writers for 5D's fics! I don't know about others since i don't read them... keep up the Good work!

-Blue Hurricane
DreamsDragon chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
Good Job XD
Isumo 1489 chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
Hey! Sorry I didn't review last chapter, but with finals coming up, I've been swamped in work, and frankly, anything to due with my keyboard has madfe my hands ache.

Still, on with the review! This chapter and the previous one certainly managed to build up the relationship between those two twins rather well, though I must confess I'm kinda antsy since Rua may not get another big duel for a while. I mean, seeing him and Ruka in action was epic and now, even the prospect of seeing Yusie duel isn't as exciting.

For the record, I don't know if you've seen the most recent episodes, raw or subbed, but I won't spoil anything other than to tell you this, whoever has the arm with the dragon head mark on it, they are beyond a doubt under Godwins control as they've yet to leave wherever it is we last saw them.

Your Humble Servent,

volcaniclord chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
Hey Goddess. It's VL

It's nice to see a new chapter. And it's a funny one. You really captured the essence of Rua. I can picture him doing everything he did. And it was a good idea to make the characters see the battle with the killer whale. The producer never thought of that. Smart.

I hope the moving is going well. It was cool that you manage to write this chapter. I have so much stuff to do that I can't find the time to write. But I'm still alive.

Have a nice day.

p.s. I love the image with the beaver. For me, it's more like some monster devoured my ideas. So your beaver is pretty normal
Blue Hurricane chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
Another great Chapter! (I hope no one gets sick of me saying that) seriously, you shouldn't be so disappointed in your work, like last chapter. Your work is great!
DreamsDragon chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
volcaniclord chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
Hey Goddess. It's VL

It's okay. The episode didn't leave much place for the off screen moments. But don't worry. It's still good. Remenber this: a good player is not someone who win, but someone who can play witha bad hand. And I think you played well. I found the story told by Ruka very cute. I bet Rua was proud of his sister.

About your question, my favorite is Big Brother's Promise. It's really deep and you exposed the dilemma of Rua with a lot of details. And for the least, I think it's this one. But remember, it doesn't mean that it was bad.

Have a nice day and good luck with your moving

Blue Hurricane chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
What do you mean? This chapter's great as well! But if Rua stops appearing in the anime for quite some time, (e.g. Episode 55 onwards which focus on Yusei, Jack, Aki, blah blah...) will you stop updating? Just curious
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »