Reviews for Masquerade Massacre
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I'd like a happy ending, but maybe sad will be more realistic. I dunno. But plz update! I love this fanfic!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
hi.I think the mixture of both
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I KNOW THIS IS LATE BUT I WAS READING THIS AND YOU JUST STOPPED SO I AM BEGGING FOR AN UPDATE PLEASE IM SORRY
hervissa chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Awesome story! Even better because I listened to "Bird and Worm" by Used while reading it...just the right state of mind for Sweenett :D
I would definitely love happy ending ;) If you will continue, of course...
And just by the way - the style you write Mrs. Lovett in is amazing :D

hervissa :)

P.S. Happy New Year 2013! ;)
EleKat chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Drama and happy ending! :) please update soon!
sweeneyTodd16 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
A happy ending please do continue
Isabellamariesummer chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
happy endin
sHaDoWoFtHeFaLlEnAnGeL chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Please update! It's getting exciting :D

And I think it should have a happy ending.
Masticating For Fun chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
I like happy endings, but not the cloyingly sweet kind. Well, usually.

Anyway, are you planning on continuing this one? (I hope so.) Dream sequences always intrigue me, so I'm hoping you'll expand that bit about Sweeney's love for Lucy following Nellie into her dreams...
lovettodd chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Please update..!
User Not Valid chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Oh make it a happy ending! :D

Gr...Somtimes, no, ALL the time I wish Lucy would just curl up and rott...gr. Sweenett 4eva! Update soon please and thank you!
Todd666 chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Aw...that was so sweet and sad. I'm sure he'll grow to love her soon enough! Update soon, pet!
NelliethePieAngel chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
I persoanlly want a happy ending, but with some drama along th way. I feel so sorry for the fact that she loves him so stinkin' much, but he doesn't her. I love to seen Todett love! ;)
TheDreamChaser chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
I want happy ending...or sad, can it be more of a half and half

please update soon :D
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
No we really don't want to hear your excuses, just get the dang update up already! Lol, I iz kidding. Mostly. XD

Anyhoo, I just want the "massacre" part to start. What do I get to kill people! *pouts*