Reviews for Lessons
Awwww that's so cute
Mayflowers123 chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Wow I actually understood this whole chapter :-O
Spannerspoon chapter 25 . 6/1/2014
Awww! beautifully written and i loved the character development - particularly from the Doctor.

Loved it
Willowwhip chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
AHHH FEELS! ALL FEELS! :DDDD
perionrobinson chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Hey Otter. I'd just like to say thank you for fleshing out a character we all love. I hope you write a new one of these soon! Hope you're not dead or anything...
Lady Hawkeye chapter 25 . 4/18/2013
That was absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!
Beaufale chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
THATS SOOOOOO CUTE! Perfect
bob chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Great story. I hope Jenny returns soon.
Knight Writer 95 chapter 24 . 2/2/2013
This would have to be the equivalent of your ten or eleven year old asking to drive the car on the highway.
Knight Writer 95 chapter 23 . 2/2/2013
LOL! That's so true. Even if we're experienced in something and know what we're doing (but did Ten know what was he was doing?) we make mistakes. Love it!
Knight Writer 95 chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
Just because you know all the controls in your car doesn't mean you're ready to drive.
Knight Writer 95 chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
LOL, I loved this chapter! And isn't that the way most parents feel when they start teaching their teens to drive? And I'm sure that the Brigadier is going to have a very good day. I just hope that Bessie is up to the challenge if Jenny is as bad a driver as you make her out to be. I'm almost 18, a few months away from getting my driver's license and I drive like an old man according to an old family friend who had the pleasure (or misfortune depending on how you look at it) of being in a car with me while I was driving. Very good work especially with the SJA crossover. That was brilliant. Honestly, I can't wait to read more of your fanfics.
Knight Writer 95 chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
A bit of a sad chapter. The Untempered Schism may be gone but wouldn't the heart of the TARDIS be an adequate substitute? All the Doctor has to do is pop open one of the console panels and you can see the time vortex. But as long as the panel wasn't kept open too long I think that Jenny would live. Don't you? Anyway, just a suggestion. Good fanfic so far. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
no name please chapter 25 . 12/11/2012
I stumbled across this story by accident, and I'm so very glad that I did! If Jenny had stayed on the show as a full-time companion (as she should have-I maintain that the writers seriously messed up by not bringing her back), this is exactly how I'd imagine things would be between Jenny and the Doctor. Their characterization was spot-on, which is quite a feat considering that the Doctor is a tricky character to get right, and the fact that Jenny only had one episode. Yet they were perfectly portrayed and I read this all in one sitting. Now I'll have to go and read your other stories!

Thanks for sharing this. I loved every word of it!
9Demon9Girl9 chapter 25 . 11/14/2012