Reviews for Damned If You Do
Great story for gifts.
MyChemicalAlice chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Ah! So amazing! I loved it! :D
reflecting chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
GUH. excuse me while I go hug my pillow and squee. this was just so hot and adorable and well written. seriously don't know what to say D: LOL.
Camlem chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Beautiful, awesome, perfect 3
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Truly wonderful and with the piano playing too.
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This is actually quite adorable! Deserves way more reviews :D
Piwi-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
That was such a beautiful story, I loved your House ! Thanks for sharing !
Flor-sama chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
My favorite (:!
mamorel chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
that was so cute. i love the way he just kind of lead to the change without having to actually commit to any part of it. nicely done
Iwaveatyou87 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
so fantastic! i was so glad i'd put you on author alert, because when i got a message in my inbox saying you'd written a new story, i could hardly wait to read it - and it was SO worth it! very well written, and i ADORE your writing style. it's nice to see that there's still someone who takes the time to actually edit/proofread their fics :D i loved it!
passionfornight chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was so cute. Those were the perfect gifts to give Wilson. I really loved it. The ending was fantastic.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Too bad you only do episode by episode...because I want to read Wilson’s gift!

LOVE your stories!

Do you have a Livejournal account? There are a few communities there you can post your work.

Get it around more...just a thought.

XOXOXO
Jihime47 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Yay, fluff! :3

Seems like you're my new source of fluffy-ness. And I'm not complaining. I actually liked Wilson's POV in this one. And there were moments where I could actually hear their voices in my head! (since I think I'm not insane nor sick, that's good, right?)
Max Gat chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
]

Another awesome story!
Kate chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I absolutely love your characterization.

Cant wait to read more.