Reviews for Past Hostilities, Future Happiness
LMusicalPhysicist chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Great read, I hope you continue this story!:)
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Mmm, not bad, I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Plz continue very very story
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! XD
CC chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Hmm, this is the first time that I have ever seen a story with this idea: that Lindsey was the overlay of Eliot. Very interesting. Also making Parker so protective of Eliot as Eliot, her big brother; and, an Angel who is dominating but still willing to listen and adapt... I like this story and where you were going with it. There are a few grammatical issues, but another read through can fix those easily. I truly hope you continue with this story; I have hope because I see when you started it and still posted a story last February. Happy New Year!
mendenbar chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
So, is Elliot a total cock-tease or is there a real plan here?
Jesco123 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Yeah, a new chapter. I love that story but had almost given up hope that you would finish it.

Eliot can be really sneaky, you have to give him that. I am curious how his plan with Angel is going to work out. And what will happen in the woods.

Hope you keep on updating!
MsJonyReb chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
I am really enjoying this story. The angst between Angel and Eliot; Parker's protectiveness; and Vinny's friendship with Eliot are all wonderfully portrayed.

I think you are doing a great job! I look forward to reading more.
Depressed Gothic Raven chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
This is a really good story. When i first started reading it i wasn't sure if I liked Eliot/Angel but it's grown on me. Hope to see more soon.
Nonnie chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
You have a good premise, and thus far, your story is well written. Please, complete this story.

Thanks
continuity18 chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
this is going really well and i kinda like that parker knows angel is a vampire, gives him someone he can tell about himself besides eliot...just a though i had
Anime Girl23 chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Wonderful fic. It's a bit strange seeing Angel acting kind of lovesick and calling Eliot his mate, but I like it. Haha. And Parker being all protective is just adorable.

Can't wait for more.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
i love angel/lindsay...cos both men heated up angel
pinbot chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
this is a great fic - i hope you'll continue. i love the protectiveness of the team and intensity of angel's feelings.
Lady Eleidan chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
:) *Squee* I recently found Leverage and fell in love with it. To see this fic combine that with my already existing love of Angel was so awesome. I love that Lindsey is Eliot. I love how Angel didn't know everything about him, leaving him to discover differences. So great! Hope to see more.