Reviews for Akatsuki in trouble
TobiGB chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
This story justs keeps getting better and better with every new chapter.
That Incompetent Twit chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
LOL
K.Atomie chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
thank you thank u thank u!

that was so great!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Love it! Deida/Adell rulez!
vanillasalt chapter 9 . 3/24/2009
is it still okay to accept characters? coz i like sasori. :P

Desired name; sayuri

Desired Age: 17

Eye color: violet

Hair color: black

Outfit: ninja sandals. kimono that is knee length.

thanks a lot. you decide what to do as long as sasori's gonna end in my hands.

but if you no longer accept characters that's fine with me.

love your story.
K.Atomie chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
OMG THANK YOU BJ21!

for puting adell in the story !

u rock
Blubberbutt Chunkybap chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
Wah...I forgot I had that power...dang...Poor Tobi. Sorry!

Anyway, great job! Another masterpiece.
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
Hey, no way! Deidara and Adell is better than Deidara and Sasori1 We can find another girl for Sasori... right?

You're filipino?
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Aww! Tobi and Kota's so sweet!
TobiGB chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
This was one of the funniest Akatsuki fanfics I've ever read. It seems that madara wants to hang with Tobi's fangirl. More to the point it appears that you are letting fangirls in the akatsuki can't find that anywhere your story is very funny and entertaineing I can see myself reading this at least 2 or 3 more times. Itachi's sitiution is really funny I wander what the others will say when they find out that he's married now and I wander what he'll do when he finds out that he was tricked into marrying that girl. He should be happy that he can be able to restart His clan. I look forward to you next chapter and your next work I'm sure that it'll be just as great as this one was.
K.Atomie chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
is it stillok to request a charector?

if so

Adell(name)

honey blonde hair at sholder length

grey/blue eyes

button down work shirt with cuffed sleeves

curvy with great boobs

cut off blue jeans

hikeing boots

likes to blow stuff up

time for deidara to get a girlfreind!
Blubberbutt Chunkybap chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
HOLY CRAP, I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD! Geez! This chapter is the best! (I wonder if I had said that...) I like how BJ made his excuse. Since I'm Terra Kota, can I request a kiss with Tobi?
sleeping itasaku fangirl chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
YAY my charcter came in! lolz great chp omgz i lmao the whole time can't wait for chp 7
Blubberbutt Chunkybap chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
Hahaheehee! I've been following this story since the biginning and I think this one is the most ridiculousso far! And I thought Black Jack has his own series to handle...I wonder what was Pinoko doing while he's gone and actually staying in the base?

"Doctor! Wherefore art thou?" she might scream to the sea, tears gleaming on her cheeks. Largo howled beside her, and an anonymous maid sang Italian songs behind her as she swiped everything clean.
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 6 . 3/6/2009
I love this chappie! Haha. Tobi is so kawaii!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »