Reviews for A Dragon's Promise
Gest chapter 3 . 8/28
Will you make a sequel , it does not fill Fin..
YFate chapter 3 . 7/5
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I have always had a fondness for the Dragon of the Darkness Flame, and like your take on it. The storyline was fresh and original, while keeping the characters IN character. Totes awesome.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Fate
Lairenna chapter 3 . 7/3
You're just on a rampage of cleaning up loose ends aren't you? I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get around to all the alerts!
Till chapter 3 . 7/1
UH MOREOK IN EED MORE
im ur misconception chapter 3 . 6/28
intriguing end to this. but an epilogue would maybe be nice. And wow another story done. it feels good huh.
Kagome Yuki Niwa chapter 3 . 6/26
NOOOOO.
I am DYING for an epilogue. ANYTHING. I love Hiei just too much and this concept is fabulous. The idea that the dragon and Kagome are linked is wonderful. I can't handle this perfection. I am so glad to see your updates. It definitely prompted my own thats for sure, lol.
SO GOOD KIBA~
You're fantastic!
BacktoSolitary chapter 3 . 6/26
I am loving that you're finishing up some of your old stories. I get real excited to see you name pop up. Also I freaking love hiei x kagome pairing and am so excited to see those kind of stories appear again.
deebeth89 chapter 1 . 6/25
Like a lot. Just as an FYI you have pervious at least 3 times & each time it should be previous.
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 3 . 6/25
Lol he could give her some clothes love hope for more soon
Late Night Dreamer chapter 3 . 6/25
Im so glad you were able to update I really hope you decided to continue it or make a sequel of what happens in the end
Hanyouprincess3 chapter 3 . 6/25
Please, make a sequel.
natkyolee chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Is this story dropped... Where is the last chapter...forgive me for ranting but reading incomplete stories is frustrating... I should have stuck to reading complete stories
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
wow really good!
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Please do continue with the last chapter. I would love to finish reading this story and finding out what happens next in it. Please update as soon as you are able to
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
OMG! Fuck the other stories I'm all for this one! The plot grabbed me right away. MoreMoreMoreMoreMore!