Reviews for Chuck Versus a Normal Life
Molotov chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Goddamn. Short, sweet, and everything I love in a Chuck story. A little melodramatic at times, but hell, it's a melodramatic story.

I dig the subtleties, the way the hospital bled into the coma dream, and how Chuck's mind constructed his fantasy world to cope.

I'm so excited that there is/might be a sequel.
Molotov chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
God-DAMN, did the end of this chapter tear me up something fierce.
Whiskeyflips chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Some fan fics are really good ... but I gotta say most of them don't make me tear up.

This chapter did - it really brought the feelings well.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
This is a comment on entire story, not just chapter 7. Some parts are hilarious and some are very emotional. Just like original Chuck. I especially liked Chuck's conversations over the phone with customers. And Jeff's comment about the president.

Too bad you weren't the one writing screenplay after season 2.
s-david-m chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Great story. I wonder how this affect Chuck's view of himself. Perhaps he's accepted that he really is a hero and he has to do what he can to help people. Or perhaps he just realized that he wants something real, even if it's not perfect. A dream can never measure up.
umpalumqa chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Great story and very well written. M favorite in the Angst, Hurt/Comfort genre.
JaxTheKnife chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Another amazing effort by the best Chuck writer to never work on the show! Wow, that was a good read. I truly think they should give you a job doing a "Season 6" a la what they did in the comics with Buffy, Angel, and from what I understand, Smallville pretty soon. Great job, sir. Every bit on the level of "Chuck vs. the Burn Notice", which is, IMHO, the standard by which fan fics should be judged.
Nephite chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Great story. It's funny, I actually wanted to read a story lime this since yesterday and just randomly stumbled upon this! Great job, loved it!
uplink2 chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
I finally had the chance top read this story thanks to atcDave reminding us of it at ChuckThis. Fantastic story. Lots of heart and fun mixed in. You captured much of the journey of Chuck to his destiny. Beautifully done.

I see you haven't written anything for Chuck since Mask aired. Coincidence? I think not. I'd love to see you come back and start writing for Chuck again. Now that the end is in sight we need great writers like you to keep the legacy of this show going. I hope you will decide to come back and try your had at Sarah, Chuck and Casey again. If not you wrote some amazing stuff.
HardToScare211 chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
wow i kind of stumbled upon this one accidentally and I absolutely loved it. So just great. Surprisingly sentimental and just really great. I was a tad confused at the beginning as to what exactly was going on. But once I caught on I was totally hooked. Congrats on a fantastic story that is no on my faves.
IllogicallySpiralling chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
I really like this story, how it flicked back and forth. Well done!
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
good story.

very emotional in the real world parts.

keep up the good work
aross93 chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
love it! off the read the sequel now!
K chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
Great story! True to characters, fun and well-written!
P.J. Murphy chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
Good stuff. Very enjoyable story.
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »