Reviews for Chuck Versus a Normal Life
mikesul chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
I absolutely loved this and seriously hope you come out with that sequel soon. Great work.
Asgardian750 chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
SWEET ENDING.
007chuck chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
hay do a sequil turst me it will be good this one was
Traci chapter 7 . 2/13/2009
Actually, a sequel sounds perfect for this story. I really, really enjoyed this story... I think because it had a bit of everything that all fans of the show would like to see happen. Maybe not Chuck getting hurt badly, but the relationship stuff was pretty perfect. Even knowing that it was all a bizarre dream didn't retract from the emotion of it. I think you did a wonderful job with this story, and again, I think a sequel would be great.
Taliesinjoe chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
well i liked it , but i wished for some more Charah...some more intimate moments, actaully i would have preferred her still in the church crying herself to oblivion when Casey finds her and tells her that Chuck is awake. But nonetheless, great story!
tshdow chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Very nice ending. Great job.
Czernobog chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Wonderful story, from start to finish.

Unleash the sequel. Please?
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
I'm sad that this story is over but great ending to a fantastic story. It was a nice and not over the top ending and I'm definitely not too angested out for a sequel!
MySoapBox chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Hey, great story. I liked the ending though I could have used a chapter or two more leading up to it. I liked that you made Chuck's waking up realistic (aka he wasn't being witty or kissing Sarah passionately etc.). I thought the way you had Chuck exit fantasy life and come back to real life. The ruby slippers allusion was funny. I'm a fan.
missmissa85 chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
i honestly guessed that mugging was the cover story Sarah fed to everyone, and was quite proud of myself for being correct. I love how you go through the biggest moments of Chuck's life and that receiving the intersect was the thing that woke him up. one little thing, you say his voice was horse and it should be hoarse. Just FYI. And I really love Bryce's character and function in this story, he's a really underrated character. Nice work overall. I really enjoyed it.
Poa chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Bravo, timewalker! A fantastic finish to a great story! I loved how Chuck had to access the Intersect to return to the real world. And I love the last few lines, you handled the ILYs perfectly! Dang, I'm really going to miss reading this, I hope you plan to start that sequel soon, I'm ready for it already!
Poa chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
This was a very good, strong chapter! You've managed to blend so much into one chapter, yet retain continuity. Humor: envisioning a wrinkled Morgan; Casey, who says turn off that crap! lol I was very surprised when Big Mike said he didn't want Chuck to take the mgmt class, what a wonderful moment in the story! I think you are doing a great job with showing how conflicted Chuck has become. And the last part with Sarah was moving, the Polish details were a good call. I am very anxious to see what happens next.
missmissa85 chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
okay, so is this story already written, and you're just posting it one chapter at a time to torture us, or are you really just that good that fast. This fic has the perfect balance of humor and tragedy, and you've put Chuck's jumbled experiences to good use. that's really what the subconscious would do in that scenario (or so i've been told). I'm really interested to see where it's going. I get the feeling the real Bryce is going to have to show up in the 'real' world to get Chuck to come back. Nice work on this lovely chapter.
tshdow chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Not sure I like the ending with Sarah, it was a bit overboard for me. though I could see her in there. Good chapter all in all.
mikesul chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
You have been nothing short of fantastic with this entire story. I look forward to it every day. Great work.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »