Reviews for Chuck Versus a Normal Life
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
So you already know I'm obsessed with this story and another great chapter. I love how Chuck realizes something isn't right and the lines of real and "normal" world are getting more blurred. I think the best part was Chuck realizing he still isn't getting any, but when is life ever fair for Chuck
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
i was waiting for when Chuck would start hearing the people talking to him. good chapter and thanks for updating this story so soon
jagged1 chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
It seems Chuck is getting closer to his real life - hearing the beeping, and the soft touches... What a great twist you have here, with Chuck dreaming of the 'normal' life while in a coma, and awaking soon (I hope!) to his 'real' life as a spy. Great story! Thanks.
MySoapBox chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
What I love about your story is that I feel very emotionally involved with it. You're very good at writing grief. It's good that we only have to read about the sadness for the last part of each story - so it isn't too draining. I noticed more of "real" life leaking through to Chuck's pretend life. Does that mean we are getting close to the ending?
ersk4 chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Bringing Sarah's father into the "normal life" - another great idea in your story! Well done!
Asgardian750 chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Great chapter! I like her Polish background.
AubreyGrace chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
So i'm totally diggin this new story! I like thow you have him feel Sarah's hand on his in his "normal" life.

This story has totally captured my attention! Keep up the great work.
Sreya chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Aw, geez, swarmed by the Buy More crew... no wonder Chuck relapsed. *snicker*

You're certainly drawing out the suspense with this! He's been out so long that CIA and NSA were shutting down ops? Wow. Now you're actually starting to make me feel worried he won't come out of it... I mean, I know he will, the story wouldn't have much point if he didn't, but there's that niggle of doubt working its way in.
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Another excellent chapter, as usual. I love the fact that you include the Buy More crowd into your stories, as it seems to be something that other authors (me included) tend to avoid. Excellent Jeff characterization - keep it up! Thanks for sharing.
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
hahahahaha "Get well, Charles..." that is so Lester.
MySoapBox chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Another good chapter. Being a sometimes dense reader I just got the whole thing about Sarah keeping him in his "It's a wonderful life" world. It reminded me of a smallville episode - I'd go into it but that's a totally different fandom. So I'll just finish by saying that I thought Jeff was over the top in this chapter but he was really funny.
missmissa85 chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Okay, I just have to tell you that you are amazing at all of the Jeff and Lester stuff in both worlds. I also love that you're showing what a big softy Casey is. This fic is...pun intended...awesome.
ersk4 chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
You have made this story really intriging and suspenseful with how Chuck is struggling to choose which "life" to stay in. Keep the chapters coming! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Poa chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
First, I like how you repeat Chuck's morning each chapter, reminds me of Groundhog Day, which I loved. I also like how you are balancing Chuck's thoughts about which life to choose (ie: when he chooses normal, the beeping fades; and when he chooses spy, the beeping is louder). Very neat idea! I thought Jeff and Lester were very funny and in character, especially when talking to Chuck at the end. I liked that Casey volunteered to watch Chuck. Wasn't sure if he would say so much about it, though, but it wasn't too over the top. Great work overall!
Jimmy-J105 chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Good story. Keep up the good work! You have done a good job capturing all the personalities.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »