Reviews for Chuck Versus a Normal Life
tshdow chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
good chapter.
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Another great chapter and I think you got the characters of the Buy More crew down. I hope you won't put Sarah through much more anguish because I don't know much she can take. Awesome job again!
missmissa85 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
I LOVE this story. Everyone is so in character. I really love that brain Bryce is looking out for Chuck just like the real one. Nice work. Hope you update soon.
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
aww Devon's so cute. i love how in Chuck's fantasy world he can still feel the people holding his hand and the beeping which i'm assuming is all the machines. great chapter
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I just read all four chapters and really enjoyed them. You've really grabbed my attention and this last chapter (4) was just great. My favorite parts are the hospital bedside scenes. You've done a good job with the different characterizations. I would recommend rewriting your story summary - this is a great story and your current summary doesn't do it justice.
ersk4 chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Good job! I'm enjoying this story very much!
Poa chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
Well done! The little bits of reality seeping into Chuck's consciousness is great (beep, beep!). Nice detail for Big Mike to be a germaphobe. I was surprised to see Bryce and Jill married, and Bryce hints at Chuck's real life: great concept! Keep it up!
fAteD lOvE chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
It's nice hearing what everyone has to say to Chuck and their point of views :)
tshdow chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
good chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
princessdeleon chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
I stumbled upon your story and I love it. i lvoe the paralell between the two worlds, i can't wait to see what happens
Taliesinjoe chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Great story so far! I love the fact that Chuck is revisiting the past moments but they are slightly altered, i love that Sarah's love and despair for him in real life is reflected as a loving g/f that is very concerned about his wellbeing. So how many more chapters before he will awake? or u plan a tragic ending? anyways keep up the good work :)
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
This is such a great story and I love how each person has their own way of telling Chuck how much they miss him. Can't wait for the next update!
jagged1 chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
This chapter definitely gives the feeling that being 'normal' is losing some of the lustre - where Chuck is feeling helpless about the potential poisoning and realizing he is on his own. Morgan - you did that so well, making him a real person, less clownish. It is still a mystery as to what happened at the end though...so I will be looking forward to the next. Thanks!
Newbie101 chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
I am home sick today, rather bored out of my mind. Imagine how delighted I was to not only read your 13 chapter first fic straight through, but also to later discover that you had already started another story! Your characterizations are spot on! I love how you portrayed John Casey as tough, yet vulnerable, and you humanized Morgan - you personified him as a real person, not just some "sidekick". Please continue - you make being sick somewhat tolerable!
londonwriting chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Sarah first, then Casey, Morgan... gotta be Ellie next..

lol the same Huey Lewis song plays everyday, at first I thought I'd missed something and this was like groundhog day!

Morgan is... Morgan. You hit the nail on the head with that one, it's how he is, I think he handled sentimental situations well, yeah he cracks a few jokes but he understands, and more importantly in Chuck's life, he feels. He knows how it is, and gets the seriousness of the situation.

Sorry I didn't review the last chapter yet, but my favourite part, as has been with every chapter, was the ending. John Casey showing his feelings.

I liked in this chapter how he felt as though someone was holding his hand. That was really sweet, and I can see that coming in to play if (when!) Chuck wakes up. You're building this up, and doing it well. Great story so far man, thanks.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »