Reviews for Chuck Versus a Normal Life
please update soon...

im loving this! :P

XD XD
fAteD lOvE chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Hm even as tough as casey is, the way you wrote him didn't detract from his character at all! :)
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
woah this story is so good. i love chuck's dream world and then the real world at the end. please don't take too long to update i can't wait :)
thorne47 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Awesome Story. Im looking forward to more updates. Great Job!
tshadow chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
nice chapter, but I don't see Casey being that talkative.
Nemo30 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Wow! Great story so far! Super writing too! I really can't wait to read the next chapter!
Sreya chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Wow, when plot bunnies attack you, they really bite hard, don't they!

I'm really loving this, it reads just like an episode plot. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see them go with something similar to this at some point. I'm looking forward to how you resolve everything.
awelle chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I am really glad you decided to just continue writing. Very very intriguing concept. I love it and cant wait for more.
tss1950 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Fantastic start. I am really looking forward to the next part of this story. Keep up the good work.
Poa chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Off to a great start, I kept wondering what the heck was going on, right along with Chuck. Very good premise. Emmitt's comment at the timeclock was great, and I especially liked the comments of Jeff and Lester, completely in character. Hope you don't need too much sleep, cause I might hound you for more chaps!
tshdow chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
good start. Thanks.
Mindcheater chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Love the first chapter. Can't wait to read more
Rac2873 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
That was a great story. I want to read more, I was very confused and you I really beleived that Chuck was in the twilight zone. It is more like he is in the wizard of Oz.

Great start I liked the reveal that he was in a coma.
jollpw chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Very clever start! I thought it would be some kind of dream/alternate universe plot but the fact that he is actually on life support AND having the dream, very interesting. looking forward to see what happens next...

Update soon!