Reviews for Things You Don't Do
DragonDamsel chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Simply Perfect. I'm glad you let Eri snag the pov since with Joshua at the helm the story would end up kind of angsty instead of bittersweet ;D

Really, Eri actually has the best position to see and realize the extent of change that the game has wrought, if you think about it. So she's pretty perfect for the premise. I like that the little Eri/Shiki moment at the end is nice and subtle enough to be taken as platonic if the reader want to. I also like that by nature of being a third party pov, the Joshua/Neku bits feel simple and sincere as opposed to the usual mind games and doubts.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow, this was amazing. Loved it.
inkbender chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Meh, I'm not one for slash typically, I came around looking for a good story and you delivered :) Great characterization, excellent in-depth character analysis in a short amount of words. I loved it. Just one thing: personally, I felt the introduction was a little choppy. The rest of the story flowed smoothly, but the beginning full of simple statements seemed to set up a pattern, only to not follow through. It also read as a list, which can quickly become trite and repetitive. My suggestion would be to expand on the beginning and develop those into paragraphs of their own. Meh, just suggestions. Great story!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I like it. I always wondered how Shiki would tell Eri... She'd have too since they were so close. This is really good. I like the list at the beginning.

Well written, great read.
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Beautiful

I really hope that sums it all up. It WAS beautiful.

Now if only someone'll...

(eyes glowing)

It's crossover time
Azalee chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Whoa, definitely interesting to read about Eri and see it all from her perspective. The long list of "things you just don't do" is amazing, all of them meaning so much more than she can understand. And still she's got so much intuition and it's so nice to have her opinion on Josh - it's amazing. :D And the end is beautiful.
Mrs. Abject chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Oh, wow. I saw this on livejournal a little while ago, but didn't comment since I don't actually have an account... but I digress, I'm happy to see this fanfic up here, too. You've really got it down what it would be like if Eri became friends with the others, the way she'd always be sort of an outsider and be missing out on so much of what's going on, even with Shiki. And the way that Shiki was afraid to involve her, even though she wanted to... that definitely could happen, and I'm just glad they were able to resolve it in the end. Doesn't hurt either that I love this pairing, heh heh.

Anyway, this was really quite good, and I hope to see more (not necessarily Shiki/Eri but it would be nice) fanfic from you in the future.
RavenGhost chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw...poor Shiki, though I suppose I'd act the same way. Great story, it reminded about just how...SAD The World Ends with You is.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aw that was sweet.
Feral Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
It is pretty hard to find good Eri!fic in this section, which is a little bit odd.

Anyhow, I love your portrayal of the characters' postgame interrelationships, and how everyone has been affected by their experience in the UG. Especially since it's through Eri's eyes; everything is very well drawn out from her outsider's perspective.

And the hints of shipping made it even cuter, but that's just my opinion.
Shoe chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Aw,that was sweet. :

I had to lol on some of the 'things you don't do' list at the beginning XD."You didn't send text messages to anyone of them."

No one ever writes enough about Eri that's for sure,probably because no ones really knows what kind of person she is like by personality.
DeceptionX33 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I absolutely love it! I read it twice before I realized that you meant for it to be a one shot (I have to say that dissappointed me a bit /). Great job!
PMiller1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Good Work.

And You're Right, Someone should writes more about Eri.
Mirrankei chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I read this on the subaseka community on livejournal, and loved it!