Reviews for Sound and Fury
Lady-Stesonora chapter 9 . 9/28
YEEEEEESSSSS! Perfect perfect perfect! I loved it! God I'm gonna read this again and again and Again! And NEVER get bored with it!

LOVEF IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!
StoryStarvedEyes chapter 9 . 6/26
This story was one for making you hold your breath. The theme was good, the plot was good and the writing was, at the most part, good. I had expected a terrific ending from the beautiful and well thought out chapters from before but I was left unimpressed.
You rushed the interface part with seeming worry or discomfort for writing it. It was good but rather confusing and weakly detailed. Word of advise: try not to write something that makes you uncomfortable if my assumption is correct.
Have a good day and thank you for the interesting story!
Window girl chapter 9 . 1/31
I liked this scene.
Onileo chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
I've read this story twice now, and I have to admit, it's one of my favorites in the fandom. Your writing is engaging and the plot is superb. My favorite part of it all is the Seeker ritual, showing the strength of Starscream's trine through their bond. It adds a unique flavor to the story as well. Kudos!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Was a very good read so far :3
buslimpan chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Heh... Last minute there Megatron.
Awesome story!
beiber4evaaahhhh chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Wow! I cannot wait for the sequel!
Lilac chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
This built wonderfully and was fucking awesome. Really, really enjoyed the dynamic you created here. Great read!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Oh I like your story, great imagination you got there. So when's the sequel?
darkblackandlight86 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awesome chapter! Liked the background past of Starscream's life. Can't wait to read the rest.
Simple Passerby chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Gorgeous, seriously, tear-jerkingly so.
You hit all the right places with this fic. You allowed enough time to allow background information, intense character development, and reoccurring symbolism, but did not drag it out to a cumbersome length. I also loved the psychological struggle and very unique (but nonetheless accurate) potrayals of characters. The inclusion of small bits of humor that lightened up the darker tone of the story without being glaringly conspicuous was just the icing on the metaphorical pastry.
Overall, you really brought life to the world and relationships you intended to show. You are able to tred that fine line between good and evil, diverging from the flat monster cliché and giving the Decepticons a heart without reducing there forces into a legue of angst-filled, misunderstood robo-plushies.
I tip my hat off to you.

Well, I would if I was wearing one.

Anyways, outstanding job.
StarscreamIQU chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Oh my primus. I love this story. It's sooooooo cute!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Wow. Great work. It was such an intriguing read.
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Not right to have a telepath win. He knows almost anything and everything!

NOT RIGHT AT ALL!
Ironhide's Girl 103 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Wow, Starscream has lost is mind. Oh This is so great!