Reviews for Either Way
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Poor Jericho, beating himself up over the attraction between Randy and Steph. Maybe he's imagining like Ted says, but, I particularly loved all the poetic things he said like the raincloud forever raining on him, like being scared of Stephanie and all the power she had over him. It was beautifully written, great job :)
Smp1991 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMG Poor Y2J It Seems Like Stephanie Was Just Using Him As A Toy And He Fell In Love With Her! Now She Is Doing It To RKO! I Love Stephanie When She Is Dominating The Men! Its Just Beautiful I Loved This! Please Write More, Hugs 2 U! :)$
steph-mcmahon-fan chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Awe. How cute was that? I love Steph/Chris stories. Obviously since I am a smoochy dreamer, but I'll admit that I have given the Steph/Randy fics a shot before, and when done right, they really make a reasonably cute pairing, but Steph/Chris are better together. I wish she could have just admitted that she was in love with Chris, because I know she was. I also like the chemistry between both pairings, it's pretty intense to say the least, but again Steph/Chris are much more intense to say the least.

Anyway, I loved it. It was very satisfying to say the least (especially sense it was a one-shot and I hate one-shots, because they are usually never satisfying, especially if the fic is good), but your story was great. Keep up the good work. -D
Chibiwok chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
aww I love this. So cute loves!
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
WOW!
Teddison chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Omg i was waiting for someone to do a Chris/Steph/Randy! I like it :) I'd like to see sme Steph/Randy stuff to see where their relationship, but i love Chris/Steph tension too :D
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Interesting, very interesting... So why doesn't she love him, or if she does why doesn't she tell him? He totally put it all out there and she rejected him ( I know Randy's hot and younger but come on, Steph, this is Chris Jericho here! Lol. I like it.

~J
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This was pretty good. There is alot of tention between these 3 as of late. And boy it did my hesrt good to see Jericho on his knees a few weeks back.
Sweet Corruption chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
LMAO Like I said, not that desperate but it's an amazing fic bb. Of course it was, you wrote it. Duh. I loved it. For real.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
WOW!
Ali Vegas chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
wrasslin' is srs bznss.

Wonder if h knows about those two cats.

meow.
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow, Mack, this was just a steaming pile of sex. No other words. Just...LOVED IT. Y2J and Steph and Randy and Steph need to have aggravated sex.