Reviews for Nan Gatsu?
My Solitude chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
Interesting chapter. xD
yess91 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
awe, it was starting to get really interesting, has this been abandon
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is a most wonderful story. Subtle and yet DouWata, just the way I like it, even in xHolic itself. I love how the DouWata is casually sneaked in. Extra points for being wonderfully written, them perfectly in character, being told from Doumeki's point of view, and not having one of those "watanuki is being normal when doumeki pounces upon him obviously, they make out, the end." I haven't ever read another story like this one that is just the way I like it.

It's so sad you're abandoning such a wonderful story... T_T Will you ever come back to it? If you do, this reader would be ecstatic.
anmbcuconnfan chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
Oh my! I stumbled on this story again after such a long while; I'd forgotten about it! I absolutely love the concept of Doumeki losing his hearing, and how the two manage to adapt to one another. Wonderfully done! While I look forward to your next installment, I completely understand about Restaurant City. I'm addicted to the game (as well as Mabinogi)! Till next time!
yuMeNami chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
aw..:)) a lot of people i know play restaurant city. lols . and cafe world now. hahaha

:) hope you keep this up. :)
Beauty Mouse chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
Doumeki seems just so annoyed by Watanuki. Poor guy.

Good chapter, as expected, and I do hope you'll get those other chapters cranked out
TimelyExit2.O chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
I really like the way you've written has a unique flair that just WORKS.I also like the hearing-problem continue?
erasethetrase chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
omigosh! watanuki is so annoying!

ahaha! i like how it takes place in each and every month but does that mean yu only update ones a month?

oh and where do you get those quotes what does it mean?

kudos on the story! :D
Neep chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
I quite like this story, and I hope you update soon. :)
softdreamer chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
good story

like it
Beauty Mouse chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
*Cheers* An update Yay Poor oblivous Watanuki. Doumeki seems to be handling his new deafness just I would imagine. I love how you capture him so well. Though, I am a tad jealous.

Longer chapters woman! Longer chapters!
yuMeNami chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
wa...i wanna know what will happen after. damn it. ,please..post the next chapter.
asagohan-no-bento chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
I enjoy this story a lot. It's really easy to read, it flows nicely due to the lack of a complicated plot line which seems to be the case for the majority of the stories I've read for this fandom.

I can't wait for your update next month.
Beauty Mouse chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
I'm always such a turtle when it comes to reading and reviewing

Watanuki is a little ADD isn't he? Very Watanuki-ish rants. And uh-oh. Is Doumeki no longer able to hear Watanuki? That's not good! All relationships need good communication!

(And on the very minor side, isn't passerbys spelt like that, not passerbies?)

I'm looking forward to July now
Chosha-kun chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
I applaude this story and shall favorite and Alet it on another account of mine, though it shall be strategically planned so you don't know that it's me! Bwahahahaha! (Spooky aren't I?

Anywho, you have succeeded in expanding my already substantially large vocabulary, though you'll have to excuse my not-so smart review due to the...semi-late hour and the facct that my brain is too filled with science for my exam tomorrow that nothing else can sem to fi in it. Although your story probably knocked out a few key things that I'll have to re-read before I enter the examination rom.

Until July and/or my stealthy infultration of your story on my seperate account!

Chosha-kun