Reviews for Shifting Sun
Dragon1974UK chapter 18 . 4/6/2009
Short chapter, but excellent none the less. Alec? OMG. What does he want? Can't wait to find out. Please update soon.
Hawkins chapter 18 . 4/5/2009
Fantastic chapter! Can't wait to see what happens with Alec.
wearealllost chapter 18 . 4/2/2009
wow, i just wanna know why edward i so comfused! it's really annoying not knowing why. But iguess it will come up later in the story..?

but it was really good, update soon :D
Dragon1974UK chapter 17 . 3/22/2009
Superb chapter. I like the interaction between Bella and Edward. It just seems so natural. I am curious about those 500 missing years? Where was he and what was he doing? Furthermore, what was he during that time? The suspense is killing me. Please, please update soon. I am enjoying this way too much.
gaby47 chapter 17 . 3/22/2009
update :D
Hawkins chapter 17 . 3/22/2009
Fantastic chapter! Now that he's 700 years, but only a shifter 200 of those, what happened the other 500? Can't wait to see your explanation. :)
wearealllost chapter 17 . 3/22/2009
really good :D

update soon!
Dragon1974UK chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
First let me thank you for mentioning me in Chapter 15. I was very touched. You are a wonderful writer with a God given talent. I love your characters and Edward (your version) ...Swoon! SIGH! He can invade my dreams anytime lol. Thanks for bringing him back and I cannot wait for another chapter. Please, please hurry and update.
Dragon1974UK chapter 15 . 3/18/2009
Excellent, excellent. When I got the alert that you had posted another chapter, I literally bounced up and down. Whoo Hoo! I really enjoy seeing Bella's new world take shape around her. I like being along for the ride as she experiences her new senses. Thank you, Thank you.
wearealllost chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
wow, haha, everybody wishes they could have their own edward *dreaming*.

can't wait to read more, update soon :D
Hawkins chapter 16 . 3/18/2009
Love it. Can Edward read minds in this story?
Hawkins chapter 15 . 3/18/2009
I loved your descriptions in this chapter. I wish I could describe scenery like this, but I'll forever me a dialogue girl.
Hawkins chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
YAY EDWARD! I'm glad she's out of that house. I'm so intrigued with this story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dragon1974UK chapter 14 . 3/5/2009
Excellent chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please, Please update soon.
wearealllost chapter 13 . 3/1/2009