Reviews for Wesker's Daughter
FadedMourningStar chapter 17 . 2/4
Still waiting for an update :( please tell me this continues i want to see Chris's reaction
The Eve of Ten-Thousand Mists chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
My goodness, I can't wait to see what happens next! Love your story! :)
CLASSIFIED chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I liked it how she had to sneak away from chris
KataraZombie chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
MORE! So good!
Belledarkness chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
So far this is my favorite chapter, I loved them in the restaurant. I'm curious to know who was who was watching them, Annabelle being so good girl let her get a brother to be able to have more fun! Update soon!
Lady vava chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Omfg... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(letting the inner fangirl out) they seemed like a family in this chapter... XD the dinner was my favorite part! Hahaha...
albertweskerlover chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ayunat chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Cant wait for more! Hope you will update again soon :)
celticank chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Interesting chapter so is Jake Muller going to be in it?
Shinaria chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Glad to see another update for this story. :) I wonder who was watching Claire, Wesker, and Annabelle at the restaurant? Was it Chris? That's my guess anyway. Can't wait for more!

Also, a question: will Jake be in this story? It's okay if not, though I think it would be interesting to see Annabelle with an older brother and how Wesker interacts with his hot-tempered son.
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
pLOT TWIST!
And holy cow I couldn't stop from laughing when she offered Wesker a bowl of wheat bix. I'm still laughing. Will you be my best friend?

MOAR
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
I'm almost glad I didn't read this chapter when you first wrote it, simply because the net chapter wouldn't have been written yet. That last line was quite the cliff-hanger. Onward I go to the next chapter!
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
You have single-handedly brought me back into the wonderful world of fanfiction. This story is so wonderful and I keep getting so wrapped up in it...I never want it to end.
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
When I read the review and saw it was Alfred I was slapping myself for reading the stupid obvious spoiler. Now I understand WHERE it came from. Literately the last line in the damn tale. Nice to know He's forty. Nice write. Claire... Do NOT tell Chris... Because your life IS dependent on it.

Der commissar
joy chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
I reaaaally like ur story keep up the good work! :D