Reviews for Wesker's Daughter
JimmyHall24 chapter 13 . 2/18
Oh snap.
I love it :D
Love this fic! Can't wait to read more!
MelissaWesker chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
OMG I was soo happy to see a new chapter. And I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
ClaireAndWesker chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
omg! I love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
Wow ur back, cant wait to see what happens next, I really hope that if u do kill wesker it's not for gd, im suspecting claire is infected or he given her a immunity shot or something, great chapter, please don't leave it too long :)
Lady Snowstorm chapter 19 . 11/8/2016
YAY YOU'RE BACK I'M SO EXCITED! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER AS PER USUAL AND I LOVE HOW YOU'RE GOING INTO RE5. However I am a little worried that wesker will be killed off and this makes me sad because I love the family dynamic you have going on here. And why do I get the feeling that he gave Claire something to either protect her from urobrous or make sure she was one of the chosen, cause something tells me that's why she was itching at the end of the chapter.
ClaireAndWesker chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
are you still writing this master piece?
pandamonster27 chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
More please
ClaireAndWesker chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Is this abandoned? Please continue
Nspired1 chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
Simply wonderful. Never imagined this twist in the loop...okay, well because of RE6, I guess I could, but still! I hope you update. Congrats on the baby. I know how trying that can be.
celticank chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Read through twice, I'm a geek I know lol but the ending is just so good thank you and very late congrats on the baby
Frozenheart7 chapter 18 . 5/1/2015
I love Claire X Wesker fics
Verelan chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
I love your story! Sadly, you did not update in quite some time now. Are you still working on this masterpiece?