Reviews for Wesker's Daughter
kalcio chapter 21 . 12/25/2017
I kinda disappointed with Sera's closure I hopped to have seen more in terms of actual romance. And let's be honest the guy would literally kill the baby if he was his former self before Annabelles birth, plus making sergei could have been a better option e.g. he could be a lovesick bastard who likes to prey on woman type especially since he is well placed on the hierarchy.
Sarahburch chapter 23 . 9/10/2017
Plz update
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 23 . 7/3/2017
I started reading your story since 2012 and I loved it! I am sad to see the ending but happy how you ended. I have taken a liking to open ended stories because I make my own conclusions.
Niki chapter 23 . 7/2/2017
Amazing, i felt so bad for claire, so glad he came back, really need a sequal or a one shot, please
SniperPrincess767 chapter 23 . 7/2/2017
Beautiful just amazing and that ending got me SO CRAZY I felt like smashing my laptop. I was so happy that wesker came back. Please please do a sequel but if you don't, well then you don't but this fanfic was beautiful and always will be one of my favorites. Thank you for creating something like this.
Guardian.Ghost chapter 23 . 7/2/2017
Sequal! That is all XD
Frank Horrigan chapter 23 . 7/2/2017
It's 8 years since the first chapter came out, 8 long years.
Lady Snowstorm chapter 23 . 7/2/2017
OH MY GOD HE'S BACK! YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM OFF I WAS RIGHT! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! ALSO I WAS RIGHT HE DID INJECT HER WITH THE VIRUS! BUT WAIT WHICH VIRUS DID HE GET HER WITH! WAS IT UROBORBUS? THAT IS PROBABLY SPELT WRONG BUT I DON'T CARE! ALSO A SON NAMED JAKE, I LOVE IT PERFECT CONTINUALITY FROM THE SERIES! I'M SO HAPPY BUT ALSO SO SAD! I'M GOING TO NEED MORE OF HAPPY DOMESTIC CLAIRE AND WESKER WITH THEIR CHILDREN!
Watchmen1985 chapter 22 . 7/1/2017
quick question are you going to add weskers son into the story if you don't know what im talking about he had a son when he was younger his name is jake mueller he was introduced in resident evil 6 i was thinking annabelle and jake would meet it would be cool for jake to meet his little sister
Lady Snowstorm chapter 22 . 6/30/2017
I kinda expected that given the way the story was going but damn I'm really sad now. And damn is that Alfred from code veronica? Cause that's the only Alfred i can think of. Also I'm worried Claire is somehow going to lose the baby and I still need to know what weaker injected Claire with cause you haven't said yet and I am really really curious. I'm also really sad that there's only really one chapter left. This is an amazing story that I constantly reread and will continue to reread. I look forward to the next amazing chapter you bring us.
Frank Horrigan chapter 22 . 6/30/2017
This is what I fear will happen if I die before my niece grows up. Who will take of her, her father and mother don't want her and our parents aren't st the age to take care of a child. Don't worry little belle, uncle Horrigan will take care of the evil man.
Frank Horrigan chapter 21 . 4/11/2017
I just realized it updated after 2 yearish
ILoveHisoka chapter 20 . 2/25/2017
I JUST READ THIS ALL TODAY AND I'M DYING. GONNA GO BACK AND RE READ SKSKISKSOS.
UPDATE PLEASE THIS STORY IS FUCKING AMAZING