Reviews for Wesker's Daughter
Damingtheheavens chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
Simply wonderful. Never imagined this twist in the loop...okay, well because of RE6, I guess I could, but still! I hope you update. Congrats on the baby. I know how trying that can be.
celticank chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Read through twice, I'm a geek I know lol but the ending is just so good thank you and very late congrats on the baby
frozenheart7 chapter 18 . 5/1/2015
I love Claire X Wesker fics
Verelan chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
I love your story! Sadly, you did not update in quite some time now. Are you still working on this masterpiece?
FadedMourningStar chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
Still waiting for an update :( please tell me this continues i want to see Chris's reaction
The Eve of Ten-Thousand Mists chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
My goodness, I can't wait to see what happens next! Love your story! :)
CLASSIFIED chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I liked it how she had to sneak away from chris
KataraZombie chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
MORE! So good!
Miss Nothing7 chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
So far this is my favorite chapter, I loved them in the restaurant. I'm curious to know who was who was watching them, Annabelle being so good girl let her get a brother to be able to have more fun! Update soon!
Lady vava chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Omfg... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(letting the inner fangirl out) they seemed like a family in this chapter... XD the dinner was my favorite part! Hahaha...
albertweskerlover chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ayunat chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Cant wait for more! Hope you will update again soon :)
celticank chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Interesting chapter so is Jake Muller going to be in it?
Arystina chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Glad to see another update for this story. :) I wonder who was watching Claire, Wesker, and Annabelle at the restaurant? Was it Chris? That's my guess anyway. Can't wait for more!

Also, a question: will Jake be in this story? It's okay if not, though I think it would be interesting to see Annabelle with an older brother and how Wesker interacts with his hot-tempered son.