Reviews for Wesker's Daughter
Read through twice, I'm a geek I know lol but the ending is just so good thank you and very late congrats on the baby
frozenheart7 chapter 18 . 5/1
I love Claire X Wesker fics
Verelan chapter 17 . 4/1
I love your story! Sadly, you did not update in quite some time now. Are you still working on this masterpiece?
FadedMourningStar chapter 17 . 2/4
Still waiting for an update :( please tell me this continues i want to see Chris's reaction
The Eve of Ten-Thousand Mists chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
My goodness, I can't wait to see what happens next! Love your story! :)
CLASSIFIED chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I liked it how she had to sneak away from chris
KataraZombie chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
MORE! So good!
Belledarkness chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
So far this is my favorite chapter, I loved them in the restaurant. I'm curious to know who was who was watching them, Annabelle being so good girl let her get a brother to be able to have more fun! Update soon!
Lady vava chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Omfg... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(letting the inner fangirl out) they seemed like a family in this chapter... XD the dinner was my favorite part! Hahaha...
albertweskerlover chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ayunat chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Cant wait for more! Hope you will update again soon :)
celticank chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Interesting chapter so is Jake Muller going to be in it?
Arystina chapter 17 . 9/29/2013
Glad to see another update for this story. :) I wonder who was watching Claire, Wesker, and Annabelle at the restaurant? Was it Chris? That's my guess anyway. Can't wait for more!

Also, a question: will Jake be in this story? It's okay if not, though I think it would be interesting to see Annabelle with an older brother and how Wesker interacts with his hot-tempered son.
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
pLOT TWIST!
And holy cow I couldn't stop from laughing when she offered Wesker a bowl of wheat bix. I'm still laughing. Will you be my best friend?

MOAR
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
I'm almost glad I didn't read this chapter when you first wrote it, simply because the net chapter wouldn't have been written yet. That last line was quite the cliff-hanger. Onward I go to the next chapter!