Reviews for Wesker's Daughter
Mitsuki-love13 chapter 23 . 7/3
I started reading your story since 2012 and I loved it! I am sad to see the ending but happy how you ended. I have taken a liking to open ended stories because I make my own conclusions.
Messenger777 chapter 1 . 7/2
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Niki chapter 23 . 7/2
Amazing, i felt so bad for claire, so glad he came back, really need a sequal or a one shot, please
SniperPrincess767 chapter 23 . 7/2
Beautiful just amazing and that ending got me SO CRAZY I felt like smashing my laptop. I was so happy that wesker came back. Please please do a sequel but if you don't, well then you don't but this fanfic was beautiful and always will be one of my favorites. Thank you for creating something like this.
Guardian.Ghost chapter 23 . 7/2
Sequal! That is all XD
Frank Horrigan chapter 23 . 7/2
It's 8 years since the first chapter came out, 8 long years.
Lady Snowstorm chapter 23 . 7/2
OH MY GOD HE'S BACK! YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM OFF I WAS RIGHT! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! ALSO I WAS RIGHT HE DID INJECT HER WITH THE VIRUS! BUT WAIT WHICH VIRUS DID HE GET HER WITH! WAS IT UROBORBUS? THAT IS PROBABLY SPELT WRONG BUT I DON'T CARE! ALSO A SON NAMED JAKE, I LOVE IT PERFECT CONTINUALITY FROM THE SERIES! I'M SO HAPPY BUT ALSO SO SAD! I'M GOING TO NEED MORE OF HAPPY DOMESTIC CLAIRE AND WESKER WITH THEIR CHILDREN!
Watchmen1985 chapter 22 . 7/1
quick question are you going to add weskers son into the story if you don't know what im talking about he had a son when he was younger his name is jake mueller he was introduced in resident evil 6 i was thinking annabelle and jake would meet it would be cool for jake to meet his little sister
Lady Snowstorm chapter 22 . 6/30
I kinda expected that given the way the story was going but damn I'm really sad now. And damn is that Alfred from code veronica? Cause that's the only Alfred i can think of. Also I'm worried Claire is somehow going to lose the baby and I still need to know what weaker injected Claire with cause you haven't said yet and I am really really curious. I'm also really sad that there's only really one chapter left. This is an amazing story that I constantly reread and will continue to reread. I look forward to the next amazing chapter you bring us.
Frank Horrigan chapter 22 . 6/30
This is what I fear will happen if I die before my niece grows up. Who will take of her, her father and mother don't want her and our parents aren't st the age to take care of a child. Don't worry little belle, uncle Horrigan will take care of the evil man.
Frank Horrigan chapter 21 . 4/11
I just realized it updated after 2 yearish
ILoveHisoka chapter 20 . 2/25
I JUST READ THIS ALL TODAY AND I'M DYING. GONNA GO BACK AND RE READ SKSKISKSOS.
UPDATE PLEASE THIS STORY IS FUCKING AMAZING
JimmyHall24 chapter 13 . 2/18
Oh snap.
I love it :D
Love this fic! Can't wait to read more!