Reviews for We Simply Grow Taller
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Greg's point of view of all the changes of the Las Vegas Crime Lab are shown very well here. You captured how he felt about being the student to Grissom, Warrick and Sara perfectly and how he's going through so many changes with now being the teacher to Ray and to an extent Reily too. He's changed the most throughout the years and he has made that transition very well despite some initial blunders.
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
LIT, This is the best yet! This is truly wonderful! You always seem to find a unique way to look at every character!
toothchick chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Great job capturing the essence of Greg!
MnGrammaX3 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
i'm tearing up... my greggo is growing up...
sdbeth chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was really good. I like how you wrote Greg and his voice and I like that you were positive about Riley. I hope what you wrote comes to pass for her. Thanks so much for the story.

Beth
anneruhland chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I reallt liked how you captured both Greg's and Ray's personalities. I can really see Greg as a teacher. Although I miss Gris and Sara I like how Ray is beginning to fit in. I think that all of the guys are growing and it's good. Nice story, anne
angsty chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This was great! I hope the TPTB take Greg in this direction.
smacky30 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Okay - so if I didn't like Greg before I do now. Really, really nice job. You tapped into the Greg I've always known was there. There is a thinker under all that silliness and you found him. Well done!
wobbear chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You live, you learn, you dream, and sometimes you can even teach others how to move forward.

I enjoyed this insight into Greg - you expressed half-formed thoughts I’d had about him, and life in general, in a coherent way. Good job.
butterflywhisper chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow. That had some really great insight into Greg. From the little we've seen of Ray so far, I think his characterization was dead on as well. Great job!