Reviews for Two Lionesses and An Outcast Angel
PodSara chapter 2 . 1/11
I like this very much so far. Poor Luna. Someone needs to give that Ewan guy a kick in the face.
Senna Strife chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
This story is absolute amazing. Except for a few minor grammar errors here and there, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I loved Luna's character and felt almost as if I could relate to her and feel her pain. Great job.
Black Shadow Anthem chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
love it :)
Shyloh1234 chapter 10 . 11/28/2009

Thank you. XD
Silverstargirl chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
Great end to a lovely story! I'm glad that everything work out fine in the end. I can't wait to read the next installment of this series.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 10/1/2009

Zell and his son's love for hotdogs is just so funny!

Silverstargirl chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
I hope that Luna will be okay. I know, no matter what happens that she did what she had to to protect those she loves. I'm just glad that everyone is once again pulling together. It's wonderful that Luna's former friends might once again become current friends and that they have finally realized what they gave up.

Great chapter! I look forward to reading the next.
RandomDude chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
This is soo good. Update soon! D
Silverstargirl chapter 8 . 6/5/2009
Raine is just in shock at the moment. I'm sure she will get over her hurt feelings soon enough.

Bravo Luna! Way to show those mean students. I'm glad she finally stood up for herself and gave back as good as she got.

Great chapter!
Silverstargirl chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
If Raine knows her sister as well as I think she might, she won't be terribly surprised. (but thats just my opinion :D)

I'm glad that everyone important now knows that Luna nearly committed suicide, because she is going to need their support.

I wonder how much Raine and Julia know about just how badly their mother wanted a 3rd child? I am torn on that...I understand her desperation, but at the same time she left 3 children without a mother. That she knew that she was going to die makes me uncomfortable. (not that I would suggest abortion. I am completely against that)
Silverstargirl chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
People like Ewan deserve all the worst in life...the gall. How dare he blame Luna on his bad deeds and go so far as to attempt to rape her...I sure hope he gets his just desserts later.

I'm glad that Keith is there for Luna now. I hope he gives her the strength to continue on being the wonderful person she is. I'm also glad she shared some more of her past difficulties with him..I'm sure he will help her to get over them.

I wonder what Squall is going to show her? I hope whatever it may be will help her cope with her inheritance from her mother.

Keep up the good work!
Silverstargirl chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
Sad chapter. Poor Luna regains her friend, just to lose her again. Then those little beasts had to go and make her feel bad about herself. I wish Julia had let Raine go...Ewan deserved a little of his own medicine. I'm glad Squall knows the truth..pity he can't do more than expel the bastard.

Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Silverstargirl chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
Very nice story. I am glad Luna found a friend that likes her for who she is, sorceress or not. I hope to read more soon.
predaturd chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
A few spelling mistakes/grammatical mistakes, an interesting concept and very entertaining. keep it up.
Hitsuji87 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I liked the story so far!

Keep writing on it, ok? :D