Reviews for My Screwed Up Valentine
XD I just died...
XD
DANNY!? XD
WHAT THE HECK DANNY!?
I couldn't help but laugh so hard though at what he said!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 3/5
YES! I REALLY wanted to read a fan fic where Danny loves the fenton thermos! XD
Can't wait to read more!
princessbinas chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
OH DANNY AND THE THERMOS IS QUITE FUNNY! XD
asa chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
“Oh Thermos, how long I’ve loved you. But, how exactly are we gonna?” Danny removed the top of the thermos and watched its sucking motion, he blushed and put the top back on. “That answers that question.”

Lmao, I loved that!

New chapter pwease. :3
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
that was so funny! even though danny was crying like a baby(hes 14 4 petes sake lol:)) and sam weirdly got paired up with paulina the annoying, it funny. im gonna add u 2 alert
aryaneragon4ever chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
BHAHAHAQA THERMOS! WHY HAST THOU LEFT MEH! WAH!
phantom101 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
that...was...HILARIOUS!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 7/22/2009

This is funny especially Danny loving the thermos. Be funnier if he fell for one of these enemies: Vlad, Skulker, Walker, Technus, Nocturne, Box Ghost, and/or Johnny 13. Maybe Danny could love them and his thermos. LOL. Kitty could be crushin on Desiree.
Miasaki chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Oh, by the way, I have an idea for you (I can't post fic up) why not have a fic in where people send in mail for the DP charas? You write out the charas answering them, and their reactions. The plot is (well, semi-plot) who is the phsyco stalking them?

ex.

Dear Danny,

(place letter here)

(your name here)

It's fun, and I don't think anyone's tried it yet.

BTW, I was watching fairly oddparents, the one where he messes up crocker's childhood, and I realize both Timmy and Danny wear the same 80's outfit.
Miasaki chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
No thanks, I will go barf now, and wash my brain out with a gazillion DxS pics...
paulinaghost chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
lol. rofl poor paulina. why is danny in love with a anatimic object? jazz/tucker is cute. hope paulina can escape sam's crazy and save the day.
The Motherfickle chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
The Danny/Fenton Thermos was awkward, but HILARIOUS! I can just imaging Danny sticking his you-know-what in the thermos for some odd reason. xD

I loved the bit with Jazz and Tucker too. That song rules!

Update soon!

Phantomfangirl
nightlight6 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

This is so frickn' hilarious! I am so putting it on Story Alert! Keep writing! And whatever you do, DON'T GET WRITER'S BLOCK!

nightlight6 :)

P.S, Did you know DannyxThermos is called Cream Soup? Seriously! XD
XSuperXStarX chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
I always thought you were crazy when you said something about the DannyXFentonThermos pairing on your profile... I never thought anyone could get it to work. But you have the craziest mind imaginable, so I shouldn't have underestemated you. You rock out loud!

Peace out,

Laura
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
This was just hilarious; Danny's lines were few but the best!

Keep the good writing.