Reviews for My Screwed Up Valentine
Totalfangirl01 chapter 2 . 1/7
O.O Danny...
XD Oh my Clockwork! That...was...HILARIOUS! I laughed a good 10 minutes after the announcement of the couples! XD Valerie in love with her ghost-hunting equipment, Jazz and Tucker making a montage, Ember and Mr Lancer *shudders* making out, Sam being in love with Paulina...but the best of all was Danny and his Thermos! XD
Oh my! Awesome! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Invaderwizardpines chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I love this! XD
Ruby 1334 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
XD I just died...
XD
DANNY!? XD
WHAT THE HECK DANNY!?
I couldn't help but laugh so hard though at what he said!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
YES! I REALLY wanted to read a fan fic where Danny loves the fenton thermos! XD
Can't wait to read more!
princessbinas chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
OH DANNY AND THE THERMOS IS QUITE FUNNY! XD
asa chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
“Oh Thermos, how long I’ve loved you. But, how exactly are we gonna?” Danny removed the top of the thermos and watched its sucking motion, he blushed and put the top back on. “That answers that question.”

Lmao, I loved that!

New chapter pwease. :3
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
that was so funny! even though danny was crying like a baby(hes 14 4 petes sake lol:)) and sam weirdly got paired up with paulina the annoying, it funny. im gonna add u 2 alert
aryaneragon4ever chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
BHAHAHAQA THERMOS! WHY HAST THOU LEFT MEH! WAH!
phantom101 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
that...was...HILARIOUS!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 7/22/2009

This is funny especially Danny loving the thermos. Be funnier if he fell for one of these enemies: Vlad, Skulker, Walker, Technus, Nocturne, Box Ghost, and/or Johnny 13. Maybe Danny could love them and his thermos. LOL. Kitty could be crushin on Desiree.
Miasaki chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Oh, by the way, I have an idea for you (I can't post fic up) why not have a fic in where people send in mail for the DP charas? You write out the charas answering them, and their reactions. The plot is (well, semi-plot) who is the phsyco stalking them?

ex.

Dear Danny,

(place letter here)

(your name here)

It's fun, and I don't think anyone's tried it yet.

BTW, I was watching fairly oddparents, the one where he messes up crocker's childhood, and I realize both Timmy and Danny wear the same 80's outfit.
Miasaki chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
No thanks, I will go barf now, and wash my brain out with a gazillion DxS pics...
paulinaghost chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
lol. rofl poor paulina. why is danny in love with a anatimic object? jazz/tucker is cute. hope paulina can escape sam's crazy and save the day.
The Motherfickle chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
The Danny/Fenton Thermos was awkward, but HILARIOUS! I can just imaging Danny sticking his you-know-what in the thermos for some odd reason. xD

I loved the bit with Jazz and Tucker too. That song rules!

Update soon!

Phantomfangirl
nightlight6 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

This is so frickn' hilarious! I am so putting it on Story Alert! Keep writing! And whatever you do, DON'T GET WRITER'S BLOCK!

nightlight6 :)