Reviews for First Meeting
Vampirediariesrock1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Omg I did not expect that omg eew wtf it said it was a Bella and Edward fanfic
curiousitykills314 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Normally I never leave a review, but I have to say your story shocked me into writing one. I mean I thought this was an Edward and Bella one-shot, and when I read the ending, I had to reread several times to actually process what I was reading. I have never thought that anyone can write a good story about Edward being gay, but you actually managed to pull it off.
WaitingForRand chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
he he... :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
ewwww !

i so thought that he was staring at bella but nooooooo

he had to go and fall in love with mike newton

hopeffully he just thaought that was bella's name ?
bubblybrittxo chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
omg that was great. haha totally unexpected, i had to go back and re-read it t make sure i didn't get anything wrong. i really cant see edward gay. lol
RealityShowJunky chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Normally, I don't really leave reviews, but I feel like this story really deserves one. I love this so much. I was drinking a glass of milk right when I read the end, and I snorted it all over my things. This is great.
AmaterasuSpiritWolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
did he mistake Bella for Mike? really, if he did, please reply to me back, id like to know before continuing with this story.
mrscullen887 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
whoa hes gay that was not expected at all lmao
owlsarebirdstoo chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Personally, I think that you took S. Meyer's Twilight lines and the movie Twilight's lines and threw them together but made Edward gay. I don't think it's very good, but at least your grammer was top notch.
Zassy chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aah, that was great! Unexpected but great. I had to read the last part a second time because I thought that something had to be wrong xD It's for sure very imaginative.
Joyyce chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Omg xD That was... unexpected xD To say the least xD

But I can't picture those two together :p
a reviewer chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This is the best Twilight fanfiction EVAR.

(Um, not that that's saying so much.)
I'm A Bitch You've Been Warned chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
eww your twisted! That was disturbing.
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Finally! I Twilight fanfiction I can really get behind! Or take from behind... Brilliantly well done I look forward to more. XD
mouse chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
wut? edward has eyes for mike newton? did i misread? O_o