Reviews for CleanUp
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Whoah! I was like, murder?! You got me there, friend! I was more than startled to realize the fact that it was FOOD!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This is hilarious!
Bant chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I just kind of imagine this messy lasagna, with tomato sauce all over the table, ceiling, cooking device and floor. Oozy cheese drapes over everything, but it is to burnt to smell. Gory, but not violent.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I thought it must have happened after Tahl's death. Very scary. But in the end! No one describes food in that way! I was completely alarmed, then almost fell of my chair laughing.
Mi chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Hilarious. Big punch ending. You are great with words!
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
haha the whole time i was reading this i just kept thinking "What the Force happened to 'help everyone even if they don't want help' Qui-Gon?" then i read the last sentance. and read it three more times before i came out of the horror/shock induced coma to laugh for fifteen minutes straight.
Tyndie chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
To parrot everyone else on the comment board: You had me fully and completely confused until the last line, and then I laughed for a good five minutes. Then I read it over again and laughed some more. And I'm still giggling.

Great story!
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Cleaning up stories I wanted to read before the computer decided to make its way to where ever the blue screen goes.

I did not expect the ending at all. Well done.
Keldae chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
LOL!

I so didn't get what it was until the last line, well done! I thought Qui-Gon had gone to the dark side... ;)

What was it, anyways? Or do I want to know?

Love it!

/XS\
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
HA! i was so fooled by this-spent the whole time thinking "since when did qui-gon turn into a murderer", then read the end and just burst out laughing!

it was fantastic!
AnEmotionalVampire chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Haha! You had me totally fooled! That was great. LOL.
Nahrikira chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This is so awsome! I was like how can it be horror and humor? So I had to read it, I got to the end and I was like "What? Oh.." then I read the whole thing over again laughing the entire time. Poor Qui-Gon, I was thinking such horrible things about him.
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
lol. Oh my. This story is so creative! I knew, unless the story was /majorly/ AU, that this had to be more than it appeared, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out what.

After reading the end, I had to reread the story from the beginning, with that perspective in mind. I just had to laugh. Obi Wan's a bit melodramatic, isn't he?

Loved this. *grins* I'm still trying to think of a prompt, and I thought maybe reading more of your works will give me a sense of what to ask for.
Metoria chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
XD I actually thought Qui had killed someone! And that he was coming after Obi next! Had no idea it was actually dinner! Nice job!
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Had to read to three times before I figured out what was going on. Bit like one of those pictures that look like a face from one angle and a rabbit from another.

...the cafeteria must be... (shudders)