Reviews for Abby's Little Voodoo Dolls
Tali 5338 chapter 1 . 2/10
Brilliant... just brilliant. Well done this was amazing, I loved it so much.
mossadartninja chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was hilarious :D
MargieM chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
LOL! I've never read voodoo story before this, but I liked it :)
KeetGirl1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
hey... this was posted on a forum on high school hero. Did you write that, or did someone copy you?
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
oh my gosh I LOVE THIS! hahhaa this was genius... and really hilarious.
eleventhwarrior125 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Omg, Roflmao. Absolutley hilarious! Tiva 4evur!
emma chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
great story keep updating
lauriexrochelle chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
loved hilarious. really creative. darn, i can't come up with any other words that great. oh well. hehehe.
that random chick chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
lol i love it! update soon!
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Ahh, the wonders of Voodoo dolls. If Tony and Ziva find out that she was responsible for what happened since she was playing with her dolls they would either kill her or thank her. Gibbs would probably give her one of his famous Gibb smacks though.
CJHarkness chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
haha

love it

one of the most creative pieces i've read
Aksannyi chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I was fairly apprehensive about reading this one after I read the summary because it seemed like it might be a bit creepy (the one episode with the doll heads comes to mind) but it actually turned out to be very sweet and well written. Nicely done.
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
genius!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
haha, this was awesome! loved the end! a Tiva baby is exactly what we need...or want anyway )
SummerKnightly chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
this was so good. I love the idea of Vodoo dolls but I think it would be so cool if she could make jenny and Gibbs get together and then realise what the dolls did and then reek havoc. It show off Abbey's evil side...