Reviews for Secret No More
Jadeswolf chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
Hey, I've just been reading your story, I think it's amazing! :O I totally agree! There definitely needs to be more of these stories around, I really enjoy reading them!

I think Traceys background story is really believable, well done on that! You really nailed Garys personality too, he's so sweet x) I imagine him to be overprotective so you got that spot on. Aw that was a really nice ending, I'm glad they could all sort it out! :3

You're really good at portraying emotions, I love reading your scenes too, they're just so interesting! xD I do really look forward to your future stories! Keep up the great work! -

Jadeth
MetalPrincess13 chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
Oh, a lemon oneshot sounds good to me :)

I absolutely loved this chapter! Gary and Tracey were so sweet, especially in the shower, that was a wonderful scene. I love how Gary is such a typical teenager while being a great boyfriend to Tracey.

Oh god, Prof. Oak's reaction in the kitchen was great! Exactly how I imagined, and Gary's response was dead-on, I thought. I loved that ending and I could picture it so well. I hope do another fic soon because I really enjoyed reading this one!
CleverPhoenix chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
HAHA! Guess they need to be even more careful with any secrets in the future, huh? I love the ending and the encounter with Professor Oak was hiliarious. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
MetalPrincess13 chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
I really liked this chapter - Marril and Umbreon were awesome, especially Marril! It's great that both pokemon were there for her and that probably helped Gary calm down as well.

I love how overprotective Gary is of Tracey and I like how Brock pointed it out too. Ash and Misty's reactions were both great and realistic and Brock's was exactly how I would expect it to be in that situation. The whole thing went better than I thought it would - I can't wait to see when they tell Prof Oak! Especially since he knows but they don't realize it. I somehow get the idea that'll be a funny scene. :)
CleverPhoenix chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
Oh boy. Ash really needs to open up his mind a little. I really love this chapter and I can't wait to see what else you have planned. Please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
Poor Tracey! I thought that Ash would take it a little better than that, but I guess after knowing them for so long, it does seem like a betrayal. Please update soon!
MetalPrincess13 chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
That was actually a clever idea Tracey got to get rid of Team Rocket, especially on the spot like that. I'm pretty surprised by Ash's response, I expected him to just shrug it off or something like that but I loved how sweet Gary was with her. The way Umbreon and Marril reacted was great, Marill cuddling with her was so cute! The whole ending scene between Gary and Tracey was pretty much flawless; it was completely realistic. I can't wait for the next chapter!
CleverPhoenix chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Oh God, poor Tracey! No one wants their secret to come out like that! Please update soon so we can see what the plan is!
MetalPrincess13 chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Yay! A new chapter!

Misty and Brock going out of their way to annoy Gary is absolutely great, and I love how Ash is so oblivious. Gary and Misty really have it in for each other.

Team Rocket was unexpected - especially Cassidy and Butch, most people just stick with Jessie, James, and Meowth. It's kind of nice to see that change.

Wow, that part with Tracey's bandages coming undone caught me off guard! And Ash's reaction to it to was exactly what I imagined! I can't wait to see where this goes - that was a clever way to show Tracey's real gender too!
kaitouahiru chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Yay, great chapter, I can't wait for the next one! And I was wondering if you're going to be updating 'Alarming Attachment' soon?

Anyways, please upate soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
LMAO! Poor Gary! All he wants is some alone time with Tracey but that seems to be going out the window! Please update soon!
Virgo Writer chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
Aren't Ash and Misty going to start wondering if Brock keeps that up? I mean, it's a bit of a long shot for them to suddenly think the boy likes men. They're probably too oblivious caught up in their own love lives to notice.

Gotta say I love the GaryxTracey coupling irrespective of gender - I reckon they'd be quite cute together.

Keep writing.

Virgo
MetalPrincess13 chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Such a good chapter! I loved that sweet beginning and all of the lovey-dovey stuff about the two. They should just come out with their relationship! I'd love to see Ash's reaction to that in particular, I think it would probably be a bit amusing. Can't wait for your next chapter!
CleverPhoenix chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
HAHA! I should have known that Brock could sense that Tracey was a girl! He really does have a radar built in doesn't he? I loved how this chapter went and am curious to see if Gary will murder Misty when they come back. Please continue soon!
MetalPrincess13 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
That was an interesting chapter. I liked how accepting Brock was of Tracey's secret and it's interesting that he saw straight through her when no one else did. Can't wait to see how Ash and Misty take the news when Tracey finally tells them!