Reviews for The Clash: OneShot
Bibilein chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I wish you hadn't ended the story like this :(
Renn chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
;_; a truly captivating story. Sad ending! why? you're a meanie!...but a very talented meanie...XP
Shiba-san chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Poor Alexander! So not fair! Please Update!
runswithvamp chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
so sad! i did not expect that ending. i was expecting for anthony to die. really good, i love it. please update the clash
Amy chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Aww. It was sweet of Alexander to leave the blanket. And the note was too. For the boy with the curious eyes.

Hm.. so he got caught in a mercy killing, not killing a mugger or the like. At least he didn't have that hard a time convincing Anthony of his immortal self. Aw. And he'd kept the blanket. And I'm guessing that's what pushed him to make a move on Alexander, knowing he'd cared enough to give him the gift?

I liked how warm Anthony was with him. What he was didn't matter or he tried not to let it. Even trying to supply him the blood he needed so he wouldn't have to hunt animals. What a nightmare both their family lives had been. No wonder they felt a connection. But boy was he mad about the age thing. Lol. Guess it was a bit of a shock.

Ouch. Accusing Alexander of killing people. Not a good way to keep your relationship happy. That had to hurt. Oops. And the secret is out of the bag now about him being able to hear thoughts.

Hahah! Oh man. Taking him to meet the mom. And that line about her not liking him b/c he was born a male? Priceless. Gosh his mom is a witch isn't she? I don't blame him for being so angry. Anthony is right to not give up who he is for money.

Oh no. He's so sick. I can see why Alexander didn't want to turn him, but really what choice do they have? So he does and... oh my gosh that's awful. I always thought he died. That is even worse than death. *sniff* Poor Alexander. And Anthony too. He didn't realize what he'd lost.
vampiix chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow, i think that's one of the best fic's i've ever read O your writing is just awesome and i love it, that there's no happy end, and... wow i'm really impressed, now i have to read all your other storys too ;D
The-Angel-Illusion chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
aw thats so sad im like crying and it took me like two hours to read that aww im sad now
katy-twilight-biteme chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
THIS IS THE BEST STORY/ONE-SHOT I HAVE EVER READ!

IT AAMMAAZINNGG!

i love ander so much more then stupid edward

hes amazing

if only he was real T,T... and for the ffirst time a vamp story with someone close to my age WAH

I LOVE YOU!

THANKYOU FOR AN AMAZING STORY!..but thanks to you its 7:44 & i have no hw done & have so much to do -,-...

THANKYOU I LOVE YOU!
goldeneyez-x chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was so beautiful.

I mean...ok that sounds so stupid but it really was.

This has made me fall in love with Alexander even more.

Thank you for finally posting this.

I can't believe Alexander had the courage to change him. He loved Anthony that much.

But the ending is so sad. I am overly glad that Alexander has Errol now. Plus Errol seems to be in a similar circumstance as Alexander was before he was changed. They are perfect for each other.

Do an Anthony on him and I *shall* harm you topaz-and-onyx.

This story I believe has strengthened my fan-girlness towards Alexander. And boy is that *not* good. Well. It might give you the satisfaction of knowing that one person loves your story a ridiculous amount. A ridiculous ridiculous amount.

This is one of the few times where Slash works and I adore it. Rather like William Beckett Slash but that is COMPLETELY irrelevant. Eh. Sorry.

Anyhow. Alexander is amazing. And you are amazing too actually.

Also there were under five spelling mistakes and I only found them because I was actually looking for them.

And you said that there were 27 pages, so 5 mistakes in over 10, 0 words is fricking amazing. Theres no way I could do that. Or...uh...anyone?

You amaze me with your brilliant writing skills. Haa, and I'm not even exaggerating. And I usually exaggerate by the way.

So THANK YOU!

I won't bug you for another uhm...three weeks or so! :D

Okay. Two weeks. Don't ask more of me, as if you haven't guessed by now when I'm being persistant, I can be pret-tay annoying. Now you don't want *that* do you?

Sahara xo.
an chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That's it? so he just left? your story intriged me you have to continue! please!