Reviews for In the Name of the Father
Reader101w chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Nice story,

With Bonnie, it was no real surprise that she could turn evil, but Junior was actually pretty competent here, that was surprising.

Good thing Kim and Ron got out of this relatively well, although I doubt they will ever taken Bonnie into their home again.

keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
James MacPherson chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Sorry for taking a while to get around to this chapter but here goes.

I'm surprised that Junior actually came up with any good plan, and with Bonnie no less. And all for Inheritance? I did not see that coming. Sometime I do. I must really be slipping.

The pool on how long Bonnie's marriage would last was a good touch. And Tara taking bets on how long it would last? I thought I was going to make her that devious. I'll have to try to make her more devious than what you did.

Exceellent work, but I can't say that I like the strong language. Look forward to see what comes next.
Katsumara chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Fantastic story, waveform, and a fantastic conclusion. I loved this, and I'm gonna really miss S. He was such an awesome man.

Either way, the ending totally had me going. I was thinking it'd be the typical "Save the cheerleader, save the world" (Haha, get the joke?), but it turned out to be over an inheritance? What a tweest!

Anyway, I can't wait to see more of your work. Kim and Ron's kids vs S's grandkids eh? I bet that'd be entertaining. Keep up the good work!
Michael Howard chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
A very satisfying conclusion to this latest saga from the Fast Track Universe. The humor and action were handled very well, as always, while I thought the rapid scene switches really added to the effectiveness of the presentation. And by piling twist on top of twist throughout the story in such a devious manner, you made this a worthy homage to Senor Montalban.

Bravo!
James MacPherson chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I'll get to the next chapter after this.

Should've seen that coming with Bonnie and Junior planning together with that plot they came up with.

Now Bonnie can see how angry Ron can get. I seriously doubt it, but maybe she might learn to never cross Ron and Kim again.

I did enjoy when Kim was awoken at 3 in the morning for the mission to stop Junior. Very amusing.
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Now THAT'S a curve ball I wasn't expecting! Ha!
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Liked the ending Waveform, nice way to say goodbye to S. Now I think that Ron should slip in and jack the lawyer's jaw. You know just to make a statement.

Thanks again bud keep it up.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Shrike176 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Interesting story, a fitting tribute to an excellent villain. Nice to see Junior make his father proud. The farewell message from S was very fitting, just the kind of thing he would do.

While I understand that the ending was meant to setup Bonnie and Junior as long term villains for future fanfics; I wasn't thrilled by the ending. Kim and Ron take Bonnie in, put up with the most insufferable roommate imaginable out of the goodness of their hearts, get double crossed by Bonnie, Bonnie of course couldn't care less and is only concerned by how this has inconvenienced her. I find all that believable, but her getting rewarded by having her perfect life back. In addition she's also considering a career in supervillainy, given that she got to screw with Kim, make her life miserable, use her as a slave, get rewarded with more money and suffer zero consequences. On top of that, I have trouble believing Kim and Ron, having put up with all this, just decide to throw up their hands and decide you win some you lose some.

I've always felt that forgiving someone for something small, or something big if they're genuinely sorry makes you a good person. Unconditionally forgiving someone who feels no remorse whatsoever (and is likely do do the same thing again) just makes you a doormat.

That said, still an interesting story, look forward to you next fic, you've got a lot of stuff to work with. If you take requests, seeing how Rufus meets his mate, the story of Hana and Joey getting together would be at the top of my list. Since you've already done a Bonnie fic, I wouldn't expect another one soon, but someday seeing one where she gets what she deserves would be nice. Good luck with the Fannies, you got my vote when the polls started working.
Yankee Bard chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Great story with just enough twists to hold the reader's interest. There is definately something here to build on for future Kim - Bonnie interaction. Things should become interesting when High School Evil becomes Take Over the World Evil, with Junior standing by, clueless as usual.

A fitting tribute to Ricardo Montalban/Senor Senior, Sr.
Thomas Linquist chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
It makes sense that Senior would have made some stipulation to accessing the inheritance. And it would require villainy. I think he would agree that risking a mental fry was excessive though. After all, he admired Kim and Ron.

Bonnie doing the super villain thing? So not good! She has the brains to pull it off. Fortunately, Junior would always be there to hamper her attempts.

Well done!
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Glad that Kim got that connection she did to help out Ron; but it almost fried her mind in the process.

Bonnie and Junior had better stay away from Kim and Ron for a while or Team Possible may just level Senior Island...

As for Bortel, he should be given nothing more complex than Leggo's for the rest of his life.

A legacy passed on to someone who is as devious as what was wished upon the son. More trouble ahead for the world if Bonnie wants to play.

Now about that R & R for Kim and Ron...

CB73
screaming phoenix chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
All of this for inheritance, Kim almost getting her brain fried, Ron pushing himself to the limit all so Bonnie and Junior can get the rest of Senior’s money?

Brilliant, now that was a pot twist that I did not see coming. But it makes sense I mean, why else would Bonnie get that worked up about something like this besides the chance to take down her long time rival and get gobs of cash if she did it right!

The ending with the recording was right in character with Senior. Such a sad thing when a good villain passes away.

Of all the tributes to Ricardo Montalban, that have occurred since his passing, this has to be the most whack, and the most heartfelt. Good Job!

P.S. I knew ballet was the road to evil!
MrDrP chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
I think this may be your best story yet. The characters were spot on (other than some bad language), the pacing fast, and the writing crisp.

I hope we'll see more of the Seniors and Mr. Jobb.

Looking forward to your next escapade.
daccu65 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
I should have realized it was all about the money. Mr. Con Job? That was a good one.

daccu65
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
So, the whole thing was to get Mr Senior's inheritance... crazy, old man; cool idea.

Very good job on the fight scenes, and nice detail with S's last message.

Sheila and Drew's scene was a nice touch.

And Bonnie escaped unpunished... that would be the only problem here. She should get some jail time to finally teach her a lesson.

Keep the good writing.