Reviews for Still needs a title
Peachs chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Dude why did you stop the story! It was really good!
Peachs chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Try the name Amos?
CoCo-ly chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oops, forgot my name on the other review!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Still needs a title, yup, yup it does still need a title. This is my real name, I'm just to lazy to sign in!
paschiel chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
...You switch POV's without giving notice and do it way to often. You did one paragraph, switched POV's, did another paragraph and switched POV's and places all at once.

Get a POV and stick with it. Or don't even have a POV. Also, you mush everything together and it is difficult to read.

Thanks,

Willful Destruction
Gonewiththerain09 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
really good its been a year and she hasn't updated you should finish it i'm sure you could write it since you are such a great writer!
Bruce9 chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
No please continue :( : ( : ( : ( or at least send me what you planned for the story
Eien Samsara chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
i love it update soon
LegendaryLarry chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
2853446 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I like it! How about you name it "All Hell Breaks Loose" IDK, but it sounds pretty crazy! GOOD!
Aish Sheva chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
-sigh- Really. Like 99 percent of the illiterate idiots on here, it's obvious you haven't read the Guidelines. If you had, maybe you would have seen that notices like this are not allowed to be posted as separate chapters. (And BTW, the rest of the story sucks, too. A shoo in for the Disgraces to the PJO Fandom community.)

Have a nice day!

~Aish Sheva
Stolen Silent Stars chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Here are a few names: Eric, Troy, Josh ,and Jake. Thats what i got. I like the story line. It was just a little confusing at parts but, then again a lot of things seem confusing to me. Can't wait till the next chapter. Sorry your computer died.
Bruce9 chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Uh you need to read the last Olympian in it Percy turns down being a god the Hermes cabin is 11 and they have a unbreakable relationship.
AllieMarii chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
Not a chapter. Reported. I'm crossing my fingers that the admin will delete this piece of crap and suspend your account. _
mitsuchan325 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
okay for the title how about "one big happy dysfunctional family" and for the guys name,andrew. i enjoyed your story so far and am looking forward to more.