Reviews for Now He Needs Her
dhh chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
Kinda stupid when J was ease-dropping on the conversation between Riley and Jesse and then later on you have HIM being all surprised by her association with Jesse etc..The problem is you went to canon near the end and you MESSED up a lot in this story..

JUST not very good of a story..
dhh chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
I'm disgusted by how you can have SARAH with a guy*derek* that IS WILLING or DID TRY TO BEAT his own nephew..He IS a BULLY that used VIOLENCE..WTF is wrong with you there...URGH!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
This is really confusing.
biaslord chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
Nice story!
macgamer chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
Really liking this story, please keep it up! Get John and Cameron back together asap though!
Ra5CZ chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
Brilliant story, really. I don't have words...please tell me that, this have a sequel. I can't let Cameron and John go.

You are great writer.
thrownhammer chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Still digging it. I am up well past my bedtime thanks to you, lol. Thanks as always for the bedtime stories Verel.
thrownhammer chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Liked your Bourne story, so I figured I would try some of these. It's off to a good start, I'm sure I will love the rest. Thanks for sharing.
rnbm chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
You did some very good filling in the gaps from the TV show, and also added some pieces that should have been there like Cameron and John physically together. I notice you updated a chpater in the next story and I'm looking forward to reading it.
yetikiller chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much! You have made me so happy by writing these stories of yours. I love John and Cameron so much that I have been going around reading everything I can.
muru chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
great story!
boomerbyle chapter 20 . 8/20/2011
Awesome story.
PSG1JOHN chapter 20 . 12/19/2010
I had a great time with the story, and the back and forth between John and Cameron.

What i loved a lot was the flash back you did, with Cameron.
PSG1JOHN chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
that chat with Kyle and Cameron was warm, and sad at the same time. I love the little flash back you did.

That was a tense back and forth between Derek Cameron Kyle and John. Then her sliver bullet, that john wanted to trash.

Kyle kisses Cameron! and now John being a dumb Emo kid again.

Future John playing with Cameron next to the TDE, I just smiled.

At least John trying to find himself before taking Cameron, when they were off to find McCarthy.
PSG1JOHN chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
That chat with Eric at the hospital was nice. It nice to talk to someone about your problems. The part with Eric was thinking that Her so card brother was using her, i chuckled. At least teaching her how to behave.

"you can't tell her what to do." "Yeah I can. Say goodbye Cam." "Bye, Eric." That last part of chapter 4 i smiled just the way Cameron is.

The exchange between John Cameron was heart aching at first then it became nice, and followed by EMO John. Kyle... wth he doing here!

Fun story great work.