Reviews for Playing To The Heart
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
I seriously just accidentally posted a review that was just random ass letters as an guest-reviewer because the new FF system threw me off o_O!

I LOVED this story. Absolutely LOVED It. I'm 100% Sure I read it before but all great things are worth re-reading :) Which is also why the review is on this chapter instead of the last. Why wont ff let you post multiple reviews? Seesh.

Anyways I loved the way you wrote this story. Just, you could feel all the emotions and was just drawn into their story. It was just beautiful!

MSR 3
Guest chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
u
steph A15 chapter 22 . 10/16/2013
I loved the story it was cute.
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
Awesome story :)!
Sandria99 chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
Great story, thank you for a good read. :D
truptirobstenfan chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
ok, seriously i really liked start of this story, but it seems everythig going downhill from this chapters..& its kinda really annoying..

First of all, jasper & alice never give shit about bella before ,alice was nice to her but never try to be friend with her & than what is this suddenly they are at her home forcing her to doll up & attend party & suddenly nerdy bella who never attended party are ready ..WOW..This is so unrealistic.& hard to digest

Dont alice has her own friends ,? who brings huge suitcase to get someone ready for small party..could she get any more annoying.
syram chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
This was truly a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
bronzed topaz chapter 22 . 8/17/2012
Ok, I'm going to be honest here. I really did like this story. Really. It was sweet and I liked how they were both so confused. I could even live with knowing Edward had a playboy past, even though that wasn't what I signed up for and was trying to avoid when choosing a story. So all that is fine. It kind of made the story more substantial so I can see why you put it in.

What I didn't like however, was that I actually had to read about him slutting around with what's her name at Jessica's party. I think there should be some kind of warning about that - descriptive scenes of Edward/Bella having sex with someone else. I know it sounds… naive and uptight, but I don't like reading about that kind of stuff. I could live with it of you hinted at it but skipped the actual scene, but I just really didn't like that.

But otherwise, I genuinely liked this story. I liked how he changed for Bella when he started developed feelings for her, and I even liked how he denied it at first (minus party incident). So overall, it was a very well written story and I really like reading it.

Thank you for writing and posting this!
Madjestic chapter 22 . 6/10/2012
Such a fantastic story! :D
India1999 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Like it so far.

India
Pistache chapter 22 . 4/7/2012
Beautiful story, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for permitting titiness to translate in French. Merci pour cette très belle histoire !
castawayrainbow chapter 1 . 3/19/2012

Astrid
Sleeping At Last 18 chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
Wonderful!x)
DreamyDead chapter 22 . 8/23/2011
Hi there! I just finished reading your fic and loved it! Continue writting for the world, because you are a very good writter.

Now I'm going to start reading other one of your fics!

Sorry for my English, I'm not a native,...