Reviews for Life in Middledale
Mimic chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Oh god. This, hahahahaha myyyyy.

Drakken isn't bad, everyone deserves love. As long he isn't with Shego (nor Kim). Because it would be just wrong.
"Há sempre um chinelo velho para um pé cansado."

I didn't got why you "really" choosed those women until suddenly Cuddle-buddies.

"You haven't heard of them?"
Vivian giggled, "I once skinned a Koalopard and made him animatronic."
"Amateur." Amy smiled, "I may have you beat."

Yes, this, perfect. And now I'm feeling stupid D

Be always happy, King!
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow! Watch out for the new heart-breaker of the town! Go Drakken! XD

Really an entertaining story, and a ironic one, too. How Drakken started out all unlucky and apparently just sad, yet by the end, she's got two women actually interested in him. Good for him, this is ought to be interesting. And personally? I'm rooting for Vivian.

The pace of this story was one of the best lately. Really cool for the dialogs and that stuff. Also, this is probably the first story with Drakken in total protagonistic role (outside perhaps a chapter or two of "Grudge Matches"), and also probably the most insightful story for Vivian too. Really something nice overall. :)

So well, I'll be seeing you in next review. Until then, watch out for yourself, okay?

Yours, "Fate's Date" Alexander/Alexlayer.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
-The Beginning?- Yes Please, continue it. Great work.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
o, what a beginning this would be. an actual chance that the Doc might get a happy ending. and man, you really do have a thing with pairings.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
One of the oldest trope in sitcoms. The main character booking two dates at the same time then trying his/her hardest to do both. But with a character who normally doesn't have that kind of thing happen him. Very well used. Suprise that both women bonded with each other and in the end now are actually interested in him. don't know if that is good for him or will tell I guess.

Read you later!
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Oh the hijinks!

Cute tale. And also kind of disturbing. Amy seems far too normal at this point in the BE Universe - though a good, broad "yoo-hoo" does help.
Han dj chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
hehehe...then Drakken will be the most sought after bachelor ne? Sometimes looks can really be decieveing, what really matters in my opinion aside from the brain is the heart (Although anatomically speaking, the seat of emotion is on the brain not the heart!), lol...

I'm sure if you write a sequel to this, the story must be very hilarious! I'll look forward to it if you decided to write on it (Though I still like a Betty Viv) but sometimes we need to have a break from the normalcy ne?
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I'm wondering if you're planning on another chapter for this fic or if you're going to put the technical sequel to it in another fic, as you've done quite a few times with other fics. Either way it really was quite interesting. Although, adds another point to me on why it's not a good idea to drink any alcoholic beverages. But I was quite amused at Drakken's reaction to when he realized he had two 'dates' on the same evening. Anyway, thanks for posting this!
Hobbes the Cat chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh that is so wrong. And frikkin hilarious! Poor Drakken!
noncynic chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Drakken may have an intersting future, akin to the kind referred to in the Chinese curse. Nice story/
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Funny, but...

-The Beginning?-

If you mean a Zombie Apocalypse, then yes, this most certainly is the herald of mankind's destruction. Vivian and... Drew-hmgh (almost couldn't get that out, my "Linda Blair" gag reflex went into overdrive)... *shudders*

Resist the urge, KiY; it's as bad as putting Motor Ed and Betty Director together (or Ron and Kim or Shego ;p), then dropping that idea on the the floor of a truck-stop men's room floor, only to remain their till its next cleaning or the End of Time (which, funnily enough are the same date, a Tuesday, I think) -Oh, the Horror! THE HORROR!

If I may make a suggestion? Vivian can have looks and brains, introduce Vivian to Anne's younger sister, Michaela. A pediatrician, almost a carbon copy of Anne, but 10 years younger; an "accident," when the airlines lost her mother's luggage and birth control on a trip to Fiji.

It's just an idea, admittedly a much more appealing and digestion-friendly one. Do what you will... the horror *shudder* ;-)
Twin-3 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Dr. D! You sly dog you! *nudge nudge wink wink* Didn't know you had it in you!
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I have got to find the bunny that bit you with this one! It must have monstrous teeth. The Angels are going to have to know about this.

(Scribbles a note about the possiblity of live traps.)

I figured that once Drew passed out, Amy and Vivian would recognize where their skill sets meet.

Now the competition could get ugly. Remember the old pictures of Archie being pulled in different directions by Betty and Veronica? Insert your characters, and away we go.

Now what if Zita...? Nah!
A Markov chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
The restaurant scene is much improved. Amazing how just a few lines makes that much difference.

As I said before, I love the concept of this story. And now I'm looking forward to finding out how it all pans out in the end.

Alex.
sweetPixiesmile chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Go Doctor D!

Every mad scientist deserves a good turn, and although Doctor D can be whiny, bitchy and self-involved, he really is a nice guy (at least in the BE-verse). Unfortunately, Drew will wake with a hangover and think he's batting oh for two when he's actually yet to mark a loss.

Very funny and endearing that Drew didn't want to disappoint either lady, but I wonder if Amy and Vivian were to truly start a tug-o-drakken if the good doctor would survive intact. Or perhaps Amy should just clone him for good...?

A nice light-hearted fic pre-valentines, but now you've totally piqued my interest...