Reviews for Doctor Mom
Olivia chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
LOL

I found this really well written and explained - especially since writing from the point of a child is something I feel most people never do justice. One of the best written and most in-character Bones fics I've ever read! XD
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh, I love this. You totally captured Parker's voice. I can hear him talking in my head!
Lust.Is.Evanescent chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
OMG, i almost OD'd on fluff right now, good work.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is the sweetest thing I've ever heard!

So funny and adorable!
Winged and Dangerous chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was a cute story! My favorite part is as follows:

They're spinning around to the music. I can't understand the words, 'cause they're real mumbly and they don' make sense. Dad says I shouldn't talk like that. He says lots of stuff... like never hitting girls, even if they're asking for it.

Good job! : )

Loves you lots!
Kittykat! : )
Doctor Tyler chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That was so cute! I just love Parker.

Btw I am from America and I even prefer to use Mum over mom. I think mum sounds better.
zzzooe chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Gorgeous. Just, gorgeous. Haha, I can never write mom either, because I'm from New Zealand and its just weird! But you're right, it goes with the story.
hermionerox89 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I think that is seriously the cutest story I have ever read. please possibly expand it?
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Absolute LOVE! It's a perfect snapshot, and Parker is just WAY too cute!
saragillie chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Very cute. I love the bit about guys and aliens.
UnityInDiversity chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is absolutely the cutest thing! I couldn't stop smiling as I read it. Well done.
rbs89 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
the story is so 'dorable.

and i share your pain in the mum/mom thing!
bloodnoir chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Very cute. It was fun going over all the pearls of wisdom his dad passed onto him-like not hitting girls and not mentioning how big a woman's tummy is LOL.

Just wanted to mention one thing...don't get peeved at me or anything, but the 8 year olds I know talk much more fluently and maturely than that. His words were adorable, but they seemed to belong to a much younger child.

Anyhoo, very fun one shot.

Cheers!

Sabrina
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
that was really good loved it
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
oh my gosh that has got to be the best parker oneshot EVER! so so so so cute!