Reviews for The High School Chronicles
Friendlyotaku chapter 10 . 1/18
i really enjoyed the ten themed for chapter 10
I know I'm like 4 years later but is there a Chance of you finishing that story?
Poodie chapter 25 . 6/20/2016
I cried so flipping hard over Sasuke, and admittedly, Juugo too, I cried for him, I disbelieved that Karin and Suigetsu never met, and if you don't update, I will find you, AND I WILL *BEEP* KILL YOU IF YOU DONT UPDATE! please updateeeeee :'(
Poodie chapter 24 . 6/20/2016
Took me three days to finish reading this XD yayyyyyy Sai everywhere :D
Poodie chapter 23 . 6/17/2016
Said is my absolute favourite! But I love them all :D
Poodie chapter 22 . 6/17/2016
So Mich romance! Yesssssss! I love it!
Poodie chapter 21 . 6/17/2016
I knew it! I knew that's what Naruto said! I'm a genius XD
Poodie chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
Awww, poor Sai, my favourite character xo and "you're so going to think your boyfriend is nothing when you see what I can do" he's super jealous XD I feel in LOVE with that sentance , weak knees alert!
Poodie chapter 19 . 6/12/2016
I cried for Aki seriously :'( and I like that Karin is getting screen time, I mean, I don't like her, but I don't hate her either, and just the fact that she isn't a main character has me sooooooo happy that she was written about so much! I lie it when authors put side characters in the spotlight for a second for two, makes me super happy :D
Poodie chapter 18 . 6/12/2016
Kawasaki is evil! And I've just been motivated to write an AWESOME naruto fanfic! All thanks to this awesome naruto fanfic! XD loved the chapie!
Poodie chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
Oh yeah, moving on to the next chapter! Loved this one BTW :D
Poodie chapter 16 . 5/25/2016
I am really enjoying this XD
Poodie chapter 15 . 5/25/2016
Omgggg I love Said so much! He's so cute! "Am I suppose to yell your name in response?"
I was like 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' XD he's just the best!
Poodie chapter 14 . 5/25/2016
Even though shikamaru and temari are my favourite couple, Said is my favourite character XD
Poodie chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
omllllllllllllll, i have to read more! so intense