Reviews for Beautiful Blush
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Wow... That was great...
Edward's Eternal chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
excellent.

Well done and enjoyable. Love Bella telling him exactly what she thought in her little kitten like anger way.
AngelGoddess1981 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Hi again! This was...amazing.

The emotions you were able to convey very closely represent what I feel Edward would have experienced after everything in Volterra.

The need he flet for Bella. To show her that he couldn't be without her again. The way he felt he had to prove to her that he would do whatever he could to earn back her love (as if he had ever lost it).

Then, the morning after their first time... I loved how you played the BD morning after in with the bruises and Edwards reaction to them.

All-in-all? GREAT job! I loved it so much!

xoxo,

AG1981
fallunder chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
what a fun sexy story. thanks
Lady.Maud.from.Catsburg chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Ohh Edward is such a worrier!

I loved it, it was awesome!

Cheers!
Renny Lane chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Oh, that was amazing. Really sweet!
LoveStoryFan chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I like this story. Keep it up
constanceinthis chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
I thought this chapter was great and I'm really glad you decided to extend the story. I hope you decide to keep it going, because I think you have a really great start here.
brokenangel913 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Very well written chapter. Very steamy too! You did a great job getting into Edwards head, and developing his character for the story.
icefang7 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
really good! thanks soo much!
msmess21907 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
i think you should turn this into a story

its really good and i can just imagine emmett for some strange reason in this story having too much fun at their expense. hoping to see more soon

m
tbelle17 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
No, I agree... I like where this ended. It allows the reader, for now, to take this story further if they so choose.

You have an excellent way of writing. Very descriptive and very "Edward"... if that makes sense!

I really enjoyed this.
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
haha, nice. yeah, you are a bit evil for ending it there, but the line is a perfect one given the context of the story.
elislyn chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I enjoyed this. I would have enjoyed it MORE if it hadn't stopped there, but it was still good.
Ashley Peterkin chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
This story really was expertly written, your flow of words is amazing... I just have a few words to say...

WHAT THE HELL MAN?

That was just mean... you just HAD to stop there... GR

Lol, I really did enjoy it, are you planning on finishing?