Reviews for Valediction
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 11/4
Well-written, but the plot just seemed too impossible to happen.
The characters aren't even the names you write them to be anymore. More like, total AU and simply using the names in Narutoverse.
Dropped it midway chapter 2.
Still, well-written.
rinbebop chapter 9 . 9/14
wow! amazing story with a nice ending. Kept me captivated the whole time. I had to dig deep to find stories like this among the tens of thousands of other worthless!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
whoa. this is the second time I HAVE read a evil tsunade story
reshiramsandzekroms chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
VioletSaber chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
This was an amazing short story! This story should definitely have way more reviews and favs because of the fact that it's one of the best completed NaruTayu (too many NaruTayu fanfics are incomplete or ongoing) fanfics. NaruTayu is by far my favorite pairing, however and including your story, there really is about 4-5 completed, non-harem and just straight up NaruTayu fanfics out there. However, your AU is really the best one out of the NaruTayu fics out there and the only real complaint I have is that you could have given Tayuya some backstory. Once again, thank you for a wonderful NaruTayu fanfic!
asss chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
another nosense garbage
Arvarno chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Very well written.

The only problem I have is with how things went with Gaara. Naruto being willing to attack him seems like a huge stretch, and Gaara's death is just odd. Here he seems to be even more powerful than in canon, and managed to subdue a 6 tail Naruto. It's odd that Tsunade could possibly manage to overpower him. She's strong, but not that much.

Naruto's lack of reaction to his death is also very odd, unless you mean to imply that Gaara sacrificed himself to give Naruto somebody to blame. But still I'd expect quite a lot of emotion anyway.
jtcr chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
hell yeah that is how it goes
jtcr chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
well naruto kicked her ass in the end but way to go GAARA
jtcr chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
well naruto is thinking shit and now he has to
jtcr chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
way da go naruto

hey where is jiraiya
jtcr chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
do it naruto you kill the bat and take her place hell yeah
jtcr chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
very good and i am glad that naruto is being taken away but tayuya wont
jtcr chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
gaara is a genious and naruto should do that to those anbu more often