Reviews for Blackened Seeds
Elizabeth senpia chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Elizabeth: That was an amazing fanfic.
Shadow Elizabeth: Yeah. So were is Blue-san? (By Blue she means Shadow Naoto)
Elizabeth: Oh yeah your friend...well I really don't know how to put it but I'm trying to be nice about it.
Shadow Yosuke: Ha. Blue made love to Foxy. ( By Foxy he means Shadow Rise)
Shadow Elizabeth:WHAT?!

Shadow Elizabeth does not like Gay. She hates Gay and humans...and strangers
azurelegance chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
LMAO XDD this was so funny XD great job :D
Necrotimer chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I feel something happening here. An interesting idea a fanfic about the shadows, nice touch with them all in the same place at once.

Even if most of them were really OCed. Not complaining just that try to keep the personalties a little more faithful to the real ones.

Shadow Chie: wants to control yukiko. I can't really see her just scarfing down meat.

Shadow Naoto: shifts between whiney brat wanting to be accepted to hardened asshole. Screwing Rise would be the last thing on her list

Shadow Rise: wants to "bear it all" (mentally/physically). She seems to be more likely to run around naked telling her secrets then humping Naoto.

Shadow Kanji: wants to be accepted for who he is. I really can't see any problem with the idea of him giving a makeover, it seems to fit him.

Shadow Teddie: believes everything is hallow. he didn't do much which could work making him the silent type of character.

The last two shadows I believe were fine just playing a card game. With Mitsuo being a gameing nut and Namatame not really caring.

Suggestion: Shadow Yukiko asks the other shadows for help to snag her prince. Would that be funny or has the idea of someone asking their "friends" (with this bunch I don't know how to call them) been too overused?

Also if you continue would it be possible for the other shadows get more screen time, and maybe shift into their "Battle Forms" for one reason or another.

Still these are only ideas I'm throwing out there in the end it's all up to you.

Times Up
HikaruWolf chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
this is a cool idea! add to it!
Yoly chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Awesomeness! I love the shadows I wish I could meet them. But that might be dangerous.
Salary Dam chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
"Hey, can you be my prince?"

...I don't know, but I found this

Either way, I like it, hahah.
GreenKittyChan chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Lol! wow. This is funny! I always wanted a fic about them (not there shadows) but this is great xD! Maybe she can get him to change his mind somehow..