Reviews for Haikei
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
I am in love with your story. Simple but thoughtfully and lovely
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
I was so touched by Tomoyo-chan's gesture. It was a great thing she has talent in art
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Hhaha. So much about getting married
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Wow! that was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
This is a really beautiful story. I enjoyed it. :)
waiting-for-you443 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
This story was beautiful. I'm so glad I stumbled across it. There were moments where I literally laughed out loud and others where I was afraid I would be unable to blink back my tears. I think the last chapter was my favorite, as having Tomoyo do something that sweet for Eriol was perfect. I could feel the tears of happiness well up in my eyes right along with Eriol. I know there is no way you'll finish this story, but I want you to know that it made my day to be able to read it. :)
underneonlights chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
this.. *sniff* this was just.. WONDERFUL! I looove Eriol and Tomoyo together! And btw, I hate Kaho.. Kaho you just jealous biatchh! (sorry, had to let it out..) haha.. please update! :)
insaneteacup chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
This is one of the best stories I've read, and I re-read it a lot as I do with stories I love. The ending, with Tomoyo's gift of a dream to Eriol, is such a precious, precious thing. I've got it safely tucked in my memory to bring out and cherish every once in a while.

Thank you very much for sharing this with the world.
UQ chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
nice one,, i can't wait to see the next chapter
bluestargem chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Very nice. I really hope that you're continuing this :)

Their letters and interaction is just heartwarming. Poor Kaho, though :( I really like this - it's so sweet and their relationship is portrayed perfectly - you did a really good job with this :D

Right. I shall now go off and read Kitaku even though I should be sleeping :D
144829 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
It's amazing how you made it sweet, but subtle. It was just right! And I really can't get over how you managed to write this without going over (or under haha) the top. Genius! :D

Going to read Kitaku now. :)
dybank chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
OMG UPDATE FASTER THIS IS SO AMAZING I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR PUNCTUATION AH
Chris LaFey chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Oh jeez. When are the two most observant people going to realize that they love each other? Isn 't ironic? Hee hee. They will look so cute together. Then again, all the couples that CLAMP draws are cute.

Thank you for the chapter.
Chris LaFey chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Oh oh oh! Tomoyo-san and Eriol-san are falling in love, right? This is so cute!

Thank you for the chapter!
Chris LaFey chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This is good! It 's sweet, sensitive, and funny.

Thank you for the chapter.