Reviews for The Potions Master’s Assistant
Edwina B. Karch chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
great story
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
I'm a little bummed that the series ended here. :( I really enjoyed it and have neglected my 20 story alerts in my inbox for it. Oh well, amazing work. Loved every second of reading it. :)
librarywitch chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Yeah Remus survived too! I hated the killing spree in cannon. Everybody that wasn't perfect, JKR killed off. Except of course the Malfoys! Loved this tale as the characters acted like real people. Severus would have serious issues physically and mentally from surviving Voldie's wrath. Well done!
slytherinslut13 chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
zomigoodness, so many cookies! That is amazing, i wish my nurse did that when i was sick!
SeverusSnapePrincess10 chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Hey_I told you I would read it!Honestly i like this one more than the last one!I love your stories so much I can't wait the read the Christmas one!I was wondering if you could please put the seqal up to Harry and His New Family PLEASE!Thats my absolute favorite story and I am just so excited to read the seqal!For now I will read your other stories nbecause I know they are just as good!Anyways can't wait to read more stories!

Love Jennifer
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
I really enjoy reading this series. Your character combinations work so well together. I think Charley was a great choice for Severus's assistant.
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
I'm with you Sunny, I'd like to have my own Alister too, but I'd also like to have my own Severus as well.
ruth hammond chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
so glad that the story is finished...I am so tired of people who do not finish what they start.

fun story...kind of leaves you with a smile on your face.
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
I'm with you! I want an Alastor of my own!
CYMKK09 chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
i am addicted to your Taking Care write another sequels for us!You are brilliant!
Gold is power chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
loved it also.
Anna chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
excellent fan fic please do a sequel
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
A nice fic overall. The symptoms and interactions you write are realistic.
loretta537 chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
this was good
mad-eye-amarad chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
Once again, I clap my hands at you and your mastery of the characters and the situations, this is really a pure delight. I do love their interactions. So well done! I wish there wwas more but this end is very nice. The idea of Alastor and Severus staking on desserts is really well thought, that is so Alastor-ish! :D Reading your stories really makes me happy.