Reviews for Yuffie and the Beast
Fey Beauty chapter 6 . 6/24
I looked up calendula on Wikipedia and I found this. "Calendula species have been used traditionally as culinary and medicinal herbs. The petals are edible and can be used fresh in salads or dried and used to color cheese or as a replacement for saffron. A yellow dye can be extracted from the flowers." So, lucky you chose a type of flower that CAN be eaten and what's even better is that it has medicinal purposes too!
dannielovessora chapter 4 . 1/17
To your comment on basing Wutai on Japan, I read that the creators of FF7 modeled Yuffie to be Japanese. So they stuck to modern Japanese fashion and all that for her character. :) I love this story and rereading is always fun.
Atomic Works chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
I going to have to try that "old fire ploy" sometime.
Lemonadih chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
This is an amazing piece of managed to perfectly put together you history in their completely fits way Vincent is growing up,and Yuffie itself haven't noticed yet, maybe because of the maternal instinct she developed,and showing up the streng she truly have,that she can only summon to protect the on she cares most is going to lead to one of (or maybe THE one) the best yuffentine I ever read (and I've read a ton xDD).I'll be delighted if I can continue to read this delicious piece of art,if not...I don't think I can survive HaHAUshuaHSU
I'll pray so you can continue!
angel of ice 95 chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
I love it! :D I love how you make Yuffie and Vincent bicker like small children! I'm enjoying the story so far! Keep up the good work!
Diclonious57 chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
You make Cloud so for lack of a better word kyyyaaaa!
Diclonious57 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
She's an honest person and that's what good about her
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Interesting way to start a beauty and beast story
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
I couldn't help laughing when those two got into a somewhat childish argument. You did another great chapter.
Dormidera chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
Hey! nice chapter :D I can't wait for the next!. question: So Yuffie hugs Vincent, but I wonder if he already has romantike-like feelings for her.. I mean, it seems so (because this is a yuffentine, or will be one xD) but! I wonder how deep are his feelings. Does he understand? had he ever readed some romantic story when he was smaller? or he thinks he has non romantic feelings for yuffie?. It would be so cute if he asked Sephiroth questions about love and like! And it would be GOLD to see his aniue's face! haha!
Well, that's all for now, sorry if my english is a bit odd. Keep up the good work! :D cheers!
Maj-chan chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
Oh God, sorry for my earlier outburst but this fic is too good to be true. There's Vincent who's too adorable and Yuffie who makes me want to go crazy with her point of view. I congratulate for you for doing so good on this fic. I hope you update soon :D
Maj-chan chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
HOW ABOUT ZACK? DX
littlemsstrawberry chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
YOU UPDATED! You really updated! *wipe tears of joy* I can't believe it! Thank you thank you thank you so much! I'm so glad you decided to continue this story! Woohoo! So... where's the next update?
MarieDormidera chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
yeeeeeeeeeeeees YOU CAN'T TELL HOW HAPPY I BECAME WHEN I SAW THE UPDATE ALERT! THANKS! :D I hope I didnt sound TOO crazy! hehe. sorry for my crappy english! Im just too happy! :D yeah! oh, I WILL MAKE SOME FAN ART! YEAH!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Read this from the beginning and I have to say, great job so far! It's interesting as well as entertaining.