Reviews for Little Girl Lost
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I liked it. (:

I think it got the sick, weird, addictive relationship between Amber and Graverobber well.

"I hated him and he hated me, but we couldn’t live without each other."
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
i loved this insight into amber . slowly becoming a gramber fan
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Poor, poor Amber. It makes me sad to see even this relationship fall apart at the seams. I've still got some hope that it'll get better someday, though...*sigh*

Nice job regardless of the downward spiral of my girl. Hope you haven't stopped writing, I'd love to see some more from you someday.

ps-I have a new Gramber community up, could I submit this into it?

-Weasley-
Lynnicaec chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
abso-fucking-lutely amazing!
Nero-Moore chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hello! I'm a huge fan of Graverobber and Amber together and I was whole-heartedly about to give up on finding an extremely great one when I stumbled across yours...And wow! You certainly don't disappoint. This is your first Repo fic? I'm highly impressed and am review in hopes that you'll make another sometime soon?

I love the way you portray Graverobber and Amber's relationship and I'd like to see more. Awesome story, hope there'll be more from you soon. ]
Forestwater chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is your first Repo! fic? That's impressive. I love Amber, myself, and there's nothing out there about her, so I find this very interesting.

Besides, it brings a whole new dynamic into that Amber/Graverobber relationship that I adore - it's so gritty and realistic.

The use of "_ used to look at _ that way" was very clever and poetic. I like it.

Fantastical, dahlink. I'm extremely impressed with how great this is.
MrsMargeryLovett chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
The best Amber story I've seen at all. Seriously, I love how you describe Amber, it's almost like you've gotten into the deeper side of her. Which is good, because I only see her as a slut/ Paris Hilton, which is kind of disappointing seeing as Amber Sweet's such an interesting person in comparison. We love her, right? ANyway,can't wait to hear more!
Joker's Doll chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
LOVE IT!
MxAcid chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I never thought of Aber and Grave Robber's relationship like this. Awesome dude.
shiromisa chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This is a gorgeous story, short and sweet. I love it! This is going to help me get into character as Amber very nicely. Thank you!
nechoco kitty chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is the best Amber Sweet I've seen so far! XD

I just gotta say that you tell a bit more than you show.

Love the ending, though.
Cauterise chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Very nice. I don't like Amber much either but this is a great look at the Gaverobber/Amber relationship. Your writing flows well and you actually managed to make me feel a little sorry for Amber.
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This brings a new dynamic of the Amber Sweet/GraveRobber relationship that I actually like. I'm not a big fan of those two together, but I really like it coming from you. :D

Your writing style flows very smoothly, and that makes me happy inside. :D I hate choppy writing (even when my writing is a victim of it).

I likes eet. :D

I'm looking forward to any thing else you write, and I'll be keeping an eye on you. :D
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Holy shit this is starting to sound amazing