Reviews for Following Her Lead
Cravitz33919 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
"Fate-chan, is that my hair ribbon tied around your wrist?"

"Half of it. It broke, so the other half is still tied to the desk leg."

LMFAO I fell off my chair laughing when I read that. Great story, although I do have a rather large bump on my head now.

Keep em' coming.
d chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
AHAHAHA if i were Hayate i'd get myself a new desk! i absolutely love your stories and hope they keep coming.
Blackflyerzee chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
LOL! Nanoha n Fate in Hayate office XD

n Vivio n Lutecia is really like Nanoha n Fate
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
The last line was a really zinger!
Lance58 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
:P lol nanoha and fate doing it in the office O.o continue mkng fanfic like this
Ms. Chidori Sagara chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Now... what did Fate and Nanoha do...? To... have her ribbons tied to the table and her hand.. or did they...? oh.. XDD

Such an ebil person. 3

*love*

*gives cookie*
Atra Ventus chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
So can Guess-What-I-Found-In-My-Ficus day be declared a world holiday? :P
krugern chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Cute one-shot. Poor Fate failing her Enforcer qualification exam twice worrying about Nanoha. Liked how Fate was embarrased about Nanoha being affectionate with her in public. Laughed at Fate's inner thoughts about following Nanoha but pointing out the best route. Liked how Hayate gave Vivio a package for her mother.
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
LOL that was good. hmm...I'm really curious what's inside the package.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Well, well, soldier...

This was N-I-Ce!

Married!NanoFate FTW!

Lots of LOL-ness.

Nice work, son. Keep up the good work.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
handlewithcare chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Well it seems like even years of marriage couldn't put out the "flames" between them eh? heheh

The good thing is... Fate knows when to stop.

Apples never fell too far from it's trees. Yes, they are Vivio's adoptive mother, but I bet it's only a matter of time before Vivio and Lutecia found themself in a rather "sticky" situation, don't you think so?
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Nanoha and Fate are like a couple of rabbits. I'm sure Hayate is used to finding certain "items" in her office. XD

Vivio and Lutecia are a cute couple. I wonder what'll happen if Nanoha catches them getting all hot and bothered. I hear the words Divine Buster. :P

Fate will never truely be able to say know to Nanoha. I laughed at the ribbon part. :D
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That’s the bunny couple for you.

Really they can’t take off their hands of each other. Luckily for them, all the folks in Riot Six don’t mind at all their displays of love here and there. I guess Hayate is used to find clothes and “other” stuff in her office from time to time.

Anyway, going back to our main couple, Nanoha has become aware that Vivio isn’t her little girl anymore. Fate will take care of Nanoha, the same goes for Lutecia and Vivio. I can’t imagine them making out like the bunny couple do, well, maybe if Vivio heritage her mother’s libido.

Nice work.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Heh, no matter how many times I read this it still makes me chuckle. I can relate to Nanoha not wanting to see Vivio grow up... I've no doubt that she'll continue to give Lutecia a run for her money long after the two are married, should I keep the series running that long.

The Married!NanoFate fluff was priceless, and I admire Fate's ability to stay on-topic despite Nanoha's... ahem... distractions. The omake is priceless, though. I get the feeling Hayate is quite used to this. Don't open that box before you give it to your mothers, Vivio!

(Actually, if a drabble plotbunny cooperates, we might be seeing more Hayate-love from me...)

Thank you very much for writing this!