Reviews for Here I am
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Cant tell u how many times I have read this. Its beautiful and deeply touching...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I loved it.. Poor Jacob
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow!Beautifully written..definitely unique!
LolieLaura chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I luv this one shot probably may favorite i keep readinq it the first time i read it i juss sed oh the second time i cried its really qood.
Lovesloves chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Liked the writing. Short concrete thought kinda like the way men think.
Ellie chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was amazing to read. You have a way with words. Still makes me upset when you know Bella should be with Jacob but shes clinging to the controling, stalking vampire...but anyways! yeah, i really enjoyed reading this, keep it up.
jleighhardy chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
loved it and love the ending...i really makes it feel real and not just another happy ending
awe.0 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
WOW! FanfreakingWOW!

This was completely and beautifully amazing in the most painful of ways.

Excellent.

Thank you.
Sassyass chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I am absolutely in love with this story. Its amazing... It just... its perfect. Bella hurting jake. Jake's pain. it's... there's no better way to describe what jake feels. poor jake. this was amazingly well written. I've never read something so... so... it was beautiful. I can't explain why. but it had truth. they could never be together. this utterly amazing. Keep writing!
Vani88 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Oh dear, this is so sad, so well-written emotional... I loved it
Max24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
OH my goodness that story was so good! I loved it! it was written so well.
lestersbaby chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
oh my gosh that was so well written-the way you captured the emotion-great job!
CoffeeGirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I love your style, very unique and discriptive without the lame filler details. You have talent..and the stanza/poem form is brilliant
congee chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Just found this, and it's brilliant!
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
great job. its different but really good. love how its a poem