Reviews for Indecent Proposal
Lindsay1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
i absolutely loved reading this! great idea for a story. im supposed to be going to sleep, but now i think i need a cold shower...lol
RafiGavronLover chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
OMG! This was better than the real movie. I would love it if you made this into a mutli-chapter story... with Bella and Edward getting together for good in the end... of course. Total Hotness.

Great Story. Best Movie Crossover story I read (and I read quite a few already)!

PLease. PLease. PLease. MOre. More. MORE!
LoonyLover chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was soo good! Please make a full lenght story out of this! I'm dying to know what happens next! I don't like it when they're not together at the end! It needs to be fluffy fluff.

Summary: Loved the story! Want to read more!/

LoonyLover
Jaenelle Masen chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
i think that i really like this story of yours a lot better than Prime...

in Prime, they don't actually end up together since thats what happened in the movie...*tear*

but in this one, they could end up together...it would be an interesting story if you decide to expand on it...Bella could leave Jacob because her heart is no longer with him (and he is a serious f$%k up!) and Edward is perfect but he also gets scared of committment...

think about it...it could be great...expand!
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Great choice for a movie crossover. Are you going to continue it? Because I see more story to tell... will she stay with Jake? Or will she go back to Edward? The possibilities...

Excellent job and good luck!
sunnydae13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This was awesome. I too would enjoy more, maybe a short story. Starting before the fundraiser with the start of the money issues and after to see the resulting drama of Bella's conflicting emotions. Again, great job!

PS... i liked this over Prime...
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was excellent! You definitely have potential to expand this!

xoxo

jennie
Soph8085 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Gosh, this was so great I feel like it needed to be a two-parter, just so I can see Bella leave Jake. He-He but I loved it. I'm loving all these entries for the contest, by everyone, they make me happy. Amazing job, seriously.
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Not many stories I have read do I beg for a continuation but I would LOVE to see this one play out. Maybe a short story, 4-5 chapters.

Thanks for sharing and Good Luck with the contest!
patch138 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You should consider doing more with this story...It really drags you in and makes you want more! Great Job!
JasonMnM29 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
May I suggest a sequel? You know, for all us Bella/Edward fans? Like... Bella goes back to Jacob on Sunday afternoon, and he wants to have sex like right then, but she can't cause she's in love with Edward. And Edward's all sulky too. And Jacob and Bella haven't done it in like a month and he's all "what the hell" and she's all "i'm in love with Edward" and here's the good part. Since they didn't use a condom the first time, SHE'S PREGNANT! Cause I just love it when they wind up with a kid, it just always makes it better. Anyways, great job.
xqueenfrostine chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I concur with all of the other reviewers: great story, but you can't end it here! It's such an unsatisfying place to stop! I really hope you have plans to continue it or that you'll become inspired to do so soon.

(and for the record, I liked this better than Prime!)
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I really liked this, but it felt so un-finished. You should continue it.
A huge fan chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
thats it? Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome story but I was hoping you would add more. Like she goes back to him or something. I think you should continue on. Not make a huge story but maybe one or two more chapters like this one, long but simple and to the point. It is so stupid when people make super long details of everything. I like it straight and to the point.

You can think about what I said or you can just totally forget about me. I wonder if you have even read this far? Hmm...oh well. You do what you gotta do.
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
You should totally continue this...cause any one shot that ends with Bella still with Jake...is just not finished in my book! LOL! This was awesome...sad that they didn't end up together...but very good! :)
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »