Reviews for Indecent Proposal
2fantabulush chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Whoa shizznit! I'm hoping there's a follow-up to this story. I truly enjoyed reading it.
gmteenz chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ohhh, what a lovely Edward, like the way you left it up in the air at the end, great story.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Damn that was hot! I loved it!
denise marie cullen chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
great job
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
excellent story. i just wish that edward and bella had gotten together and bella and jacob ended up with a divorce. or bella and edward could gotten every other weekend or something. lol. great job really.
Amber Jade-Black chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
You have to continue this, Bella needs to realize that any man who would steal from kids and whore her out is an asswipe.
twialleyholic-OCD chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That was...WOW! Intense.

I was searchin for somethin to read and stumbled across this brilliant one shot!

. .!

Hope u continue because I would love to see more of this awesome characters of yours.

-alley
MrsZ49 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
OMG!

I hope you continue this story!

This was HOT! WOW!

THank YOU! :D
kdillin chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This needs to be a full story
copperbrown chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
please continue!

your story was so beautiful that i cried when it ended with bella back to being jacob's arms.
NannaDK chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i was getting really tired of reading the same kind of short storys. This was really refresing! Good job, i love this.!
DaleStateShorty chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
OHHHHHH absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this story so far! Can't wait for Bella to leave Jacob for Edward lol. Can't wait to read more when you get a chance to update.

*jEsSaH*
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I randomnly came across this fic and saw the amount of reviews it had and thought 'why not?' so I read and was like...wow!

It was so intense and the last scene was so passionate...

Bit sad about the ending but it could easily be turned into a full story (hint hint) ;)

Great job!

Green_EyedPrince x
MoniMD chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
wow, there is just no heroes in this fic. it is nice because people are flawed and when shit hits the fan we get to see it, just like it happened with these three.

it is easy to call bella a hooker and call jacob names for selling his wife. i did that at first. hmm a lot. but then i thought a little bit about their situation. The money that jacob was ready to steal and that bella was going to let him; what not paying the money would mean to their safety. if it was merely so jacob wouldn't lose his business or his place in society then well, there would be no other name to call bella than a hooker and jacob, well i guess we could call him her pimp. Don't get me wrong, this is still all shades of fucked up. But as i said, that is what human beings are about. we are flawed.

i think that is what made your characters so good. we have to leave our housewives' minds aside and think like these characters, with their set of values and their feelings. when you stop and think of it, in their circumstances and considering what you have shown of their personality, faced with the options they were given that was exactly what they would have done. Well, i think so, at least.

edward and bella kind of made up for their shit when edward gave her the chance to forget about the deal and she took it.

whatever happened between them had nothing to do with the deal and that was cool.

we know her relationship with jacob was doomed when he gave his consent for her to accept the deal. hell, he even influenced her to, and let's not forget that this whole mess was to cover up his own shit. But now the question remains... how this whole situation will affect B & E's relationship, if anything happens between them?

bella is bound to think she is the victim in this situation. she did mention how she resent both edward and jacob, like someone was forcing her to do anything. If she is clever, she would just remember that exactly no, no one forced her to do anything and that she accepted the deal without much resistance. so there is no one blameless here.

enough already, right? sorry for this long (and probably boring) review. but it is just such a controversial topic.

i hope you let us know what happened after the weekend. Cheers baby :)
ladygagafan99 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow...that was crazy intense!

Loved it! really, really well writen...have you considered turning it into a full story

thanks for an epic one shot!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »