Reviews for In Her Shoes
Gemjj chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
love it
Tezsler chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Loved this brother / sister one shot.
grumpbear chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
awww so sweet
Chaerinnie chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story.

The ending was a nice add! :D
anou chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
woooowwww, that was really nice! i am beginning to like brother/sister bonding time!

great job! :)
titaniumhearts chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
AWWWW! i love the sibling love stories ,they're so cute, never get tired of it!
TwilightLovarr chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow, I really liked it. Edward and Rosalie didn't had always a good relationship. I'm glad that I read this.

Thank you.
BellaNessieCullen chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
awh this is so sweet, i love Rosalies character. she is a lot more tortured than the rest and stephenie doesnt really show it in the books. This was a great insight. your an amazing author!
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this was good.

very original.
Cagallirocks chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I love how you've developed Rosalie a bit more than the books do. I think that this scene could be really possible. Rosalie and Edward are the original Cullen kids. They were together with Esme and Carlisle before the others came along so they are in a way very much brother and sister. I just wish the books gave them a bit more substance to their relationship and showed a bit more compassion to them cause they understand each other better than anyone else.
Jill Cohen chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
cute! love it! It's so hard to imagine Edward and Rosalie having a quiet conversation.. you did a good job!
RC-storm chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This is really good! You are such an amazing author.
Jade1990 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
that was so sweet

i wish we got to see something like this in the real books...I think Rosalie's character is a lot more complex than SM portrays and I think its completely unlikely that Edward knows so little of her when he's lived with her all this time and is in her head

well done :)