Reviews for Thanks, That Was Fun
OceanSword chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Liked the story and the song. Yup, just right. Really good.
pureink chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Wonderful. I love fics that have Nami-Zoro-Sanji pairings. How you portrayed Sanji's anguish about the whole fiasco is good. Luckily it was a happy ending! :D
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
just love the way how you portrayed Sanji's pain, anguish, and regret! It was amazingly well done! And the ending was the best part. Hopefully this time. Sanji would appreciate Zoro more. _
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
this was amazing!
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ahaha! The ending is awesome! It made the grin on my face stay for few long minutes! LOved how it was showed, because felt real. Love blinds and makes ppl crazy, heh.
lordapex chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
he better not be rusty? ! so god damn funny oh my god chichi you rock!
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Lol, stupid Sanji. He’d better make it up to Zoro for the nasty things he did

Lovely ending
something40423 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aww I was kinda hoping for I love you's, but this is pretty good too!
debzzz chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hm..that was...interesting...I probably sound a bit sceptical and that is because I felt a bit disatisfied by the ending...Up until the end I found this fic really really good,and although I didn't know the song I listened to it on youtube before reading this and I must say,it's a great idea all in all!But,as I said before I didn't like the ending very much...I have the feeling that Zoro was expecting Sanji to tell him he loved him,but Sanji didn't realize it...It's kinda sad...But the whole fic was very well written and I enjoyed it a lot :D

"I asked occasionally what the hell he was doing, and he was never honest with me about it, saying he was just trying to piss me off whilst he wrote ‘I love you’ onto my skin." This has got to be one of the sweetest and most amazingly beautiful phrases ever!It made my heart melt!
yourbabykitsune chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
great story XD i really like the plot _
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Perfect! Loved every moment. Almost cried many times! Congrats!
ChepOnFire chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wow, this is GREAT! Your writing style is impressing! To bring along the feelings like this and to keep them in character, just great!
yume76 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
this is really a great fic. i liked all the fics you wrote so far. you're really good. thanx for sharing such wonderful imaginations with us. *grins*
Queer Vulgarity chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This is my first One Piece story I've read. And I haven't watched One Piece since 2006. But, damn if this didn't bring back all of the homoerotic undertones of that Anime.

I loved it very much. :)
M.Diane chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Great portrayal of Zoro and Sanji! It's very realistic, and very sparingly sentimental (as I think it should be).

Funny, I started reading this fic with the song in my head, but once I read "It's been two damn months since the last time" my internal playlist switched abruptly to "It's been one week since you looked at me..." Heh, I started with one BNL song and ended with another...